Jackson's Name Ideas?

you should name him lucky. he's lucky to have a good home

I find with my female jackson patron if u get a water bottle for mice and drip it on there nose they will drink from it. She loves it

I just thought of a few manly ideas since Jackson's seem to have a tough appearance of them...

Thor
Rhino
Percy (Jackson :p)
Jackson (LOL)

I've got a few good ones:

Rango
Pascal
Fluffy

Really though:
Osiris
Phoenix
Or something of that nature to symbolize his being risen and given a chance at life under your care... A rebirth if you will.

Alright guys haha thanks for the suggestions... he gets here tonight :D I'll be building him a new cage soon. The lady that owned him has been doing some research and it appears the "breeder" she got him from was importing wild chameleons... so there's a chance that he may be wild. She bought him at 3 months old, with the broken horn.

I just thought of a few manly ideas since Jackson's seem to have a tough appearance of them...

Thor
Rhino
Percy (Jackson :p)
Jackson (LOL)

Sorry I'm late to this convo but I think you should name him Hellboy! What that's manly!?!? Right... anywho and they both have broken horns. Totally like Hellboy LOL! Well let us know what name you picked!!! :cool:

Sorry I'm late to this convo but I think you should name him Hellboy! What that's manly!?!? Right... anywho and they both have broken horns. Totally like Hellboy LOL! Well let us know what name you picked!!! :cool:

Will do :) Right now I'm still sorting through names...

Well due to a change of decision with the previous owner, I am no longer getting the cham. I might as well use all the supplies I bought him either for another Jackson's, or my dream blue-barred ambilobe :)

Chance, your giving him a second CHANCE at life by giving him a good home. I had an red iguana I named chance. I found him outside, abandoned, after a hurricane. Wait this is a 7 year old thread, SMH

Back
Top Bottom