It's Official...

CamiGirl89

Just pre-ordered a panther from LanceChams! I am excited out of my mind, and can not wait to get it at the end of April! What a wonderful college graduation present he is going to be! :)

Don't worry, I will have plenty up when he gets here! :) We are going to build his cage this weekend, now I will have 1.1 Veilds and 1.0 Panthers!

Thank you! The sire is Sebastian, he is absolutely stunning! The mother's sire was beautiful as well, baby looks great, I am very excited to watch him grow!

Great news. Always nice to hear about new additions. Also congrats about school. I am about three qtrs. away from being done myself-can't wait. Enjoy your new buddy.

Great news. Always nice to hear about new additions. Also congrats about school. I am about three qtrs. away from being done myself-can't wait. Enjoy your new buddy.

And you are from Carmel! I know right where you are, I am originally from Hendricks County! Congrats on your near-graduation :)

Congrats on getting a new cham, and congrats on graduating as well :D. Haha you are going to be anxious out of your mind from waiting on those Veiled eggs to hatch and now waiting on a new cham :)

It's a wonderful wait, especially knowing that all of my babies are going to family members and friends! I get to see them grow up after I let them go! :) Happy sad... But SO excited!

Indeed it is! Living in Evansville, going to USI if that rings any bells! And I'm thinking Bagheera for a name... Keep with a panther theme :p

Oh my goodness... It is a terrible wait!! But it is necessary, just drew out the blue-prints to a DIY cage! It is going to be awesome!

Super exciting! Can't wait to see the blueprints and of course the chameleon pictures when the big day arrives! How are you planning on constructing it?

I love my set up that i built, and so does my cham. Any dimensions to it yet??

Indeed it is! Living in Evansville, going to USI if that rings any bells! And I'm thinking Bagheera for a name... Keep with a panther theme :p
Bagheera's a sweet name :). Too bad it was a girl and your Panther will be a boy :p, but it's still a great name nonetheless.

I've added some! It is going to be triangular so that it fits into the corner of the living room... 48 in. high, 35 in. across the front, 25 in. from the front corner to the back corner. The bottom is going to have a drawer that you can pull out and dump for easy cleaning, and it is going to have double doors in the front. It will look better when it is finished, of course! :p

Bagheera from the Disney movie would be more than happy to argue with you! :p
:confused: I've watched a few of the jungle book movies and all the ones I've seen, Bagheera was a girl; in the non-animated movies Bagheera always has a girl voice. I know there's a few different jungle books out there, but I was under the impression that Bagheera was a girl in all of them. Which one is Bagheera a boy? Lol I've said Bagheera like ten times in this one short post.

In the original Disney cartoon, Bagheera was a boy. In Hindi, the name "Bagheera" means "Black Tiger". I think this is very cool! :D

Back
Top Bottom