New cage

Reptar313

Established Member
Just preparing for my baby in the spring. Getting excited April can’t come soon enough! They should be hatched by Christmas or new years can’t wait to get the first glimpse of them and pick out the one I want!

Attachments

• 4324A97F-5209-4005-B067-D1BDC095EF43.jpeg
    4324A97F-5209-4005-B067-D1BDC095EF43.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 45
It is exciting Reptar! You’re ahead of me😉 our babies will be a few months apart ( I believe mine is hatching soon or just recently did) and my enclosure is still in the box! 😆 You’re motiving me!

It is exciting Reptar! You’re ahead of me😉 our babies will be a few months apart ( I believe mine is hatching soon or just recently did) and my enclosure is still in the box! 😆 You’re motiving me!
Which pair did you order from? I really enjoy getting everything together and setting the enclosure up. Much better doing it this way being able to take my time and get it just how I want it. Glad I can help motivate :)

Which pair did you order from? I really enjoy getting everything together and setting the enclosure up. Much better doing it this way being able to take my time and get it just how I want it. Glad I can help motivate :)
Zandrin Mara- agreed! I too enjoy taking your time and having it prepared and seasoned just how I like it before coming home.
Are you getting a Jackson boy?

by the time the cham gets home the encloser should be beautiful with plants and lots of branches
Oh yes everything will be up running and tested before he gets home. We did that first time around after much research and then when I came to the forum I see all these others scrambling to get everything right. Below is my current guys pad. My new one will be similar but a little different. ☺️

Attachments

• E495B2DC-853A-4A83-A2F2-6FC591B14973.jpeg
    E495B2DC-853A-4A83-A2F2-6FC591B14973.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 39
Oh yes everything will be up running and tested before he gets home. We did that first time around after much research and then when I came to the forum I see all these others scrambling to get everything right. Below is my current guys pad. My new one will be similar but a little different. ☺️
lovely looking setup. A work of art

That was me when I got reptar thought I knew enough from having one years ago. I was very wrong and had to rush and get all the right stuff. Reserving an egg gives me the motivation to get everything done without having to rush.

I also love Jackson’s colors, and getting a pick you can make sure those facial features are similar in your new baby! So excited for you! Can’t wait to see them arrive and grow! 🥰
Im excited for you too. I’ll have to look into it more but km pretty sure ours will be distant cousins. Can’t wait to see yours you’ll have him first. It’s going to be a very hard choice I believe.

I also love Jackson’s colors, and getting a pick you can make sure those facial features are similar in your new baby! So excited for you! Can’t wait to see them arrive and grow! 🥰
Do you have a name picked out for yours yet? I think I’m going with androngo miloko (colorful lizard)

Im excited for you too. I’ll have to look into it more but km pretty sure ours will be distant cousins. Can’t wait to see yours you’ll have him first. It’s going to be a very hard choice I believe.
Relatives is definitely a possibility I believe and I agree, it’s going to be a hard choice.

Back
Top Bottom