Is Water Conditoner Necessary?

Hey Volta,
You need to check with your local utility water supplier, and see what they use to disinfect you local water. If they use chlorine or chlormines , then yes you need to neutralize these chemicals . If you collect rain water or have well water you should be fine. Water filters don't completely remove these chemicals from utility tap water.
Dave

Thanks. Does water conditioner for aquariums work or does it have to be reptisafe or whatever other brands that say they're reptile safe?

It doesnt even have to be fish related or reptile related. I just hooked up a filter to my mist king set up. Its a simple 1/4 quick release filter that removes the nasty stuff that they put in our local water. Essentially it is a refrigerator filter. Like stated above ask your local waterboy and see what they use to "cure" the water going to your place of residence.

It doesnt even have to be fish related or reptile related. I just hooked up a filter to my mist king set up. Its a simple 1/4 quick release filter that removes the nasty stuff that they put in our local water. Essentially it is a refrigerator filter. Like stated above ask your local waterboy and see what they use to "cure" the water going to your place of residence.
I have a commercial beverage taste odor chlorine sediment removing filter attached to my mist system as well. Im saying for the dripper and spray bottle is any water conditioner able to be used or does it have to be reptile specific?

I have a commercial beverage taste odor chlorine sediment removing filter attached to my mist system as well. Im saying for the dripper and spray bottle is any water conditioner able to be used or does it have to be reptile specific?

If you are already filtering your misting system water can you just fill your dripper and hand sprayer from the system reservoir?

Back
Top Bottom