is spotless water safe?

IramBa

Hi everyone,
I have been using RO water from a local tropical fish store for around a year now with no issues but am moving house and found a place nearby that does 'ultra pure water'. It says on their website that the water is safe for aquatic use and contains no impurities at all. I thought that this meant it was RO but now i'm thinking that its deionised and filtered instead. just wanted to make sure that its safe to use? The company is called SPOTLESS water (UK Based). Anyone have experience with it ?

No worries ! I had a look and found some other threads talking about the different kinds of water and saw that someone said it should be fine to use so hopefully that's right :)

I’ve no experience with it. In our country we can use tap water and no issue with that for already more than 3 years. I think it won’t be harmful, but neither will it be beneficial. For once it wouldn’t be a problem (one canister) but IMHO I wouldn’t use it constantly

Are you from the UK? I was originally using tap water but it became pretty bad quality and was noticeably harder so I switched to ro

Back
Top Bottom