Is that the nose I see?

imcurt

Avid Member
Awwww, I think you are right! Congrats! Nothing like new babies to make your day:D
Its a small clutch.Only 5 of 11 egg were fertle.I was trying to slow down her egg production,She was not even breed this cycle.She lays every 60 days like clock work.I'll post pics when he/she pops out.

VeiledChams

Avid Member
That is awesome! I've been waiting since September for my veiled eggs to do just that. Must be an awesome feeling.

Congratulations and keep us posted!:D

imcurt

Avid Member
That is awesome! I've been waiting since September for my veiled eggs to do just that. Must be an awesome feeling.

Congratulations and keep us posted!:D
I hope you have fruit fly clutures started .veiled babys can be little pigs. and 8 month is the average time.

VeiledChams

Avid Member
Already have everything ready to go.. I can't wait:D

About how many babies can be fed by one culture?

I got the Deluxe Culture Kit + flies from Josh's Frogs. It can make up to 20 cultures

imcurt

Avid Member
That will depend on the clutch size and the the baby size I kept 6-8 going all the time. I started 2-3 every week. for 19 panthers.I buy from joshs as well.

VeiledChams

Avid Member
Alright, I'll be ok then. I'll also have pinhead crix that I get at my local pet store. Mixing the 2 will keep my cultures going

imcurt

Avid Member
It turned in the shell yesterday.Ive learned not to mess with them .I had one in my last clutch that popped out 5 days after it vented.I will post a pic as soon as he/she is walking about.

imcurt

Avid Member
I just checked on it.and it turned back around. I could not resist to snap a shot with the new slr. I hope its out be tommorow another egg is sweating.

Top Bottom