Is that the nose I see?

Awwww, I think you are right! Congrats! Nothing like new babies to make your day:D

Its a small clutch.Only 5 of 11 egg were fertle.I was trying to slow down her egg production,She was not even breed this cycle.She lays every 60 days like clock work.I'll post pics when he/she pops out.

That is awesome! I've been waiting since September for my veiled eggs to do just that. Must be an awesome feeling.

Congratulations and keep us posted!:D

That is awesome! I've been waiting since September for my veiled eggs to do just that. Must be an awesome feeling.

Congratulations and keep us posted!:D
I hope you have fruit fly clutures started .veiled babys can be little pigs. and 8 month is the average time.

Already have everything ready to go.. I can't wait:D

About how many babies can be fed by one culture?

I got the Deluxe Culture Kit + flies from Josh's Frogs. It can make up to 20 cultures

That will depend on the clutch size and the the baby size I kept 6-8 going all the time. I started 2-3 every week. for 19 panthers.I buy from joshs as well.

Alright, I'll be ok then. I'll also have pinhead crix that I get at my local pet store. Mixing the 2 will keep my cultures going

It turned in the shell yesterday.Ive learned not to mess with them .I had one in my last clutch that popped out 5 days after it vented.I will post a pic as soon as he/she is walking about.

I just checked on it.and it turned back around. I could not resist to snap a shot with the new slr. I hope its out be tommorow another egg is sweating.

Back
Top Bottom