Is she alright?

Made this today. Had no other option. Hope it works.
526FC641-67F5-4952-9205-22E9F036BFEC.jpeg

She is still doing fine normal color and eating 1 small bug per day. I found a footage on instagram of other chameleon eating the same way she is so you guys can see.

Okay so I have a little update for you guys. I cant hold the food in front of her (with tweezers, with hands and with cup) anymore. It takes me 30 minutes of everyday for her to decide if she wants it or not. I placed 2 bowl on each side full of superworms and dubia roaches so she can eat them if she wants to.. She is A LOT more active and she’s walking all around! She hates me so much on this picture 🥲
53148DFF-5BB1-4146-B059-A034E9203598.jpeg

I was not active these days on the forum because of my exams. She’s a lot better. Eating more than before but still not enough. Shes not dark at all anymore! I can see thats she’s trying to shoot her tongue but still not doing it right. Its going good for now!

So I have something new to tell. I was feeding my geckos right now and I heard her falling from top of the enclosure to the bottom. Its 1 in the morning here atm so she was sleeping. I came to see what happened and she managed to grab some branches on the bottom part so she didnt fall on the ground. I just dont know ehatd happening to her anymore. I dont have any clue. She is negative on parasites. She does nit have mbd. We cured edema on her about 90% and its getting better and better every day and then something like this happens. Maybe its just coincidence but I just dont know if she will ever going to be 100% healthy chameleon. Im doing my best.

Back
Top Bottom