Introducing Kismet! (FEmale Translucent Veiled)

GoodKarma19

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm excited to officially introduce the newest addition to my chamily: Kismet! :love: Meaning fate/destiny, Kismet's named in honor of the now deceased veiled boy who brought me into the hobby, Karma. This little fella is an 8 week old translucent veiled chameleon, and will be shipped to me sometime in the next week or two as soon as I put the finishing touches on his (temporary) enclosure. I saw his little face and I just knew I had to have him! I was originally going to wait until late November/December for a panther chameleon after my previous baby fell through, but I just couldn't say no to this unique little boy! Just look at the gorgeous mottling on that casque - so excited to watch him grow!!! :D

Edit: Kismet is a female. :oops:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1571254650735.jpg
    FB_IMG_1571254650735.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Thank you!! :D This wasnt an entirely planned out purchase, but Kismet came at exactly right time!

My favorite type of chameleon :love: Congratulations

Haha right?! So unique looking!! If only you weren't in the US... :unsure: Then I'd propose that we start a breeding program! :p

Congrats! :cool: Can't wait to watch him grow up here on the forums!!!

There will be so many pictures, y'all will be sick of that sweet little face! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you!! :D This wasnt an entirely planned out purchase, but Kismet came at exactly right time!

Haha right?! So unique looking!! If only you weren't in the US... :unsure: Then I'd propose that we start a breeding program! :p

There will be so many pictures, y'all will be sick of that sweet little face! :ROFLMAO:
Just stud Imelda out and bam our breeding of translucent babies just like we talked about lol I don’t care if ppl call them burn victims I think they are cute

Wow... he looks like a Camo to me because of the face:LOL:

Kismet does have some camo markings going on, haha! :p

Just stud Imelda out and bam our breeding of translucent shells just like we talked out lol I don’t care if ppl call them burn victims I think they are cute

Bam! Just gotta arrange a "play date"... ;) :LOL:

They're adorable, and I dont care what anyone else says! Very easy to identify individuals, too! :love:

Beautiful little guy! :love: Congrats!
I love the name, and I love it's little face! Congratulations!
He is adorable!
Awe, he is so small and very cute

Thank you!! :D Kismet is the smollest, cutest little thing I've seen in a long time! I love him already! :love: Been spendingthe last few hours playing with his cage, and it's taking longer than I want haha!
Tiny things are always the cutest

Truth! But I think he has staying power haha! He'll be such a gorgeous big boy!

Awwwwww!

What happened with the baby panther you were getting?

It fell through at the last second (like, literally a week before I was going to pick him up) due to some issues on my end with my build schedule and College. :(

But I feel it was ultimately for the best, cause I feel an instant gravitation towards little Kismet that just wasn't there with the little panther boy! I'm going to go with my gut on this one, even if my wallet is screaming in dismay :LOL:

Chatted with the breeder some more, and discovered that Kismet is actually a SHE! Breeder had mixed her up with her sibling in the grow out enclosure, haha! :LOL: No worries! I'm destined for a full house of girls, it seems. I'm just as excited for a lady, if not more so!!

Kismet will be shipped out to me next week, and we're trying to figure out the arrival date right now. Looking like Tuesday, possibly Thursday! So excited!!! :love:

Chatted with the breeder some more, and discovered that Kismet is actually a SHE! Breeder had mixed her up with her sibling in the grow out enclosure, haha! :LOL: No worries! I'm destined for a full house of girls, it seems. I'm just as excited for a lady, if not more so!!

Kismet will be shipped out to me next week, and we're trying to figure out the arrival date right now. Looking like Tuesday, possibly Thursday! So excited!!! :love:
Female veileds are so beautiful and be ready for the color show

I’m very interested in your girls translucent receptive/gravid colors

So am I!! Should be a trip. I almost feel obligated to find a male for her, so I can have babies at some point haha! She has good genes for some interesting babies, especially if I can find an unrelated male translucent!

Back
Top Bottom