Introducing Kismet! (FEmale Translucent Veiled)

@GoodKarma19 said..."Chatted with the breeder some more, and discovered that Kismet is actually a SHE! Breeder had mixed her up with her sibling in the grow out enclosure"... I was going to tell you that I thought it was a she but I thought it was just my bad vision fooling me! :)

BTW...The name is perfect!

Chatted with the breeder some more, and discovered that Kismet is actually a SHE! Breeder had mixed her up with her sibling in the grow out enclosure, haha! :LOL: No worries! I'm destined for a full house of girls, it seems. I'm just as excited for a lady, if not more so!!

Kismet will be shipped out to me next week, and we're trying to figure out the arrival date right now. Looking like Tuesday, possibly Thursday! So excited!!! :love:
Well that is perfect since you were talking about wanting a little girl!

@GoodKarma19 said..."Chatted with the breeder some more, and discovered that Kismet is actually a SHE! Breeder had mixed her up with her sibling in the grow out enclosure"... I was going to tell you that I thought it was a she but I thought it was just my bad vision fooling me! :)

BTW...The name is perfect!

Thank you! :D Yes, I found myself staring at her bitty little casque and comparing it to her obviously male siblings, and I was doubting her identification. Then the breeder messages me a couple hours later with the mixup, haha! Her brother looks a lot like her, just a bit more black around his eyes!

I thought the name to be fitting, and it's just getting more and more so haha! :love:

Well that is perfect since you were talking about wanting a little girl!

Yes, it IS perfect! :D :love:

The breeder just sent me a couple pictures of Kismet on the prowl. My heart! :love:

I'm excited to officially introduce the newest addition to my chamily: Kismet! :love: Meaning fate/destiny, Kismet's named in honor of the now deceased veiled boy who brought me into the hobby, Karma. This little fella is an 8 week old translucent veiled chameleon, and will be shipped to me sometime in the next week or two as soon as I put the finishing touches on his (temporary) enclosure. I saw his little face and I just knew I had to have him! I was originally going to wait until late November/December for a panther chameleon after my previous baby fell through, but I just couldn't say no to this unique little boy! Just look at the gorgeous mottling on that casque - so excited to watch him grow!!! :D

Edit: Kismet is a female. :oops:

View attachment 248782

View attachment 248785

View attachment 248784

Woah!!

These are gorgeous. I am keeping these on my list of future wants. I love their faces so much!!!!!!!

Right?! Look at that little snoot! :love: I cant wait to have her home!! Kismet's still itty bitty, and will probably have fun hunting the booming phorid fly population I have going on haha!

Right?! Look at that little snoot! :love: I cant wait to have her home!! Kismet's still itty bitty, and will probably have fun hunting the booming phorid fly population I have going on haha!
Her coloring and pattern are so amazing. I bet she will have fun! ❤️ I can't wait for more pictures!

She is so, so tiny! :eek: what an absolutely perfect baby! Straight out of box she accepted a 2 week old cricket from my fingers (which was almost too big for her), snapped up a couple phorid flies, and had a nice long drink. She's so itty bitty in her enclosure, and I'll end up playing a game of "where's Kismet?" a lot haha!

I'm absolutely in love!! :love: more pictures to come once she settles in
That's enough excitement for one day!

Staying hydrated!

Where's Kismet? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom