Introducing Kismet! (FEmale Translucent Veiled)

Thank you, everyone! Kismet's such a precious little thing, and I love her to pieces already! She seems to be settling in well, and has been all over the upper levels of her viv. She wasnt quite sure what was going on when the MistKing went off and blasted her, but she'll learn! :p

Give me her!!! :love: :love: Omg her and Larry would make cute babies

Oh my God, right?! I practically feel obligated to breed her at some point, cause she's so gorgeous! I'd like my own little line of pets! :D

Soooo cute!!! Gosh she has that big ole viv to herself! Lucky girl! And I found her too lol ;)

I was worried to put her in there, at first - but she's not having a single problem getting around or finding food! She's fully utilizing the space, and was cruising around. She'll get that phorid fly problem under control in no time, lol! I'll have to release some crickets to entertain her.

She sure loves that philodendron! :p

So cute! My heart is melting! :love::notworthy:
I'm so happy for you! She's such a beauty!

Kismet is the cutest tiny thing - this is fact! I couldn't be more pleased with her! :love:

One last picture before bed. I'm coming for you, photo contest! I have the perfect subject - now I just need to suck less at photography! :LOL:

Such a cutie patootie!!! Are translucents more susceptible to uv burns? Like people with vitiligo are? Just curious

Thank you!! I'm so lucky to have this little sweetheart. :love:

@Chameleon Guy 220 beat me to it, but there haven't been any studies performed saying that translucent individuals process UV differently, or are more susceptible to burns. But I'm paranoid, and will definitely not be running any lamps higher than 5.0/6% UVB!

Back
Top Bottom