Introducing Buckminster Bobbins!

He looks great. Have you tried discoids? I find they get a little bigger than Dubia this big guy may like them.

I haven't tried discoids yet. He's not quite on full-grown dubia yet (although I bet he wouldn't have a problem with them). I definitely keep discoids on the list. I just ordered some stick bugs from Nick Barta, so I'm hoping Bucky will love those!

The rare double stare!

IMG_20160806_094851.jpg
IMG_20160806_090845.jpg

View attachment 163879

How big are the stick bugs when you get them? (only asking because I've never had them before )

She's been great. Eating almost everyday and weighs 90 + grams.

View attachment 163879

Excellent! She is such a pretty little thing - so green!

Stick bugs came about 1 inch long (pretty small) and are now mostly between 2 and 3 inches. Another few molts and the largest ones will be ready to meet their "purpose in life" :D Easy to care for, just a little slow to grow.

Stick bugs came about 1 inch long (pretty small) and are now mostly between 2 and 3 inches. Another few molts and the largest ones will be ready to meet their "purpose in life" :D Easy to care for, just a little slow to grow.
That made me think of that movie Sausage party.

I ended up naming her Lilly because she's so green. When I take her inside she turns yellow she's so mad lol (literally hates me).

Awesome! I definitely have put an order for stick bugs soon. What do you feed the stick bugs?

Back
Top Bottom