Introducing Buckminster Bobbins!

We have added a (not so) tiny new member to our family... Buckminster Bobbins! Bucky hatched last May, which makes him a Taurus - practical and good with money (haha). He's been with us for about a month and just starting to trust the hubby and me. His orange eyes are just so intense, and the blue is really starting to come through on his cheeks and shoulders especially. He's going to be a stunner.

Bucky is one of @Action Jackson 's CBB Parson's babies. Action Jackson has been so helpful with getting everything set up and offering advice - I can't thank AJ enough for how great he has been. If you follow (stalk) Primo Chameleons on FB, you can absolutely tell how much effort AJ puts into raising his chams - they are all absolutely beautiful. I'm really honored to have a cham from one of his lines.

Photo captions:
1. Practicing the tiny baby hadrosaur pose
2. This is his happy face
3. The time he was outrun by a snail...
4. Soaking up that last little bit
5. "Leaving me alone, I'm basking"
6. "What did I tell you about sticking that camera in my face?"

View attachment 155227 View attachment 155228 View attachment 155229 View attachment 155230
View attachment 155231 View attachment 155232
LOVE the name!

@Lathis update on Buck?? Also back in May his weight was 153gm what was his age? Just what to see if my boy is on the right direction..

Bucky is holding steady right around 325g for the last month. He has been slow and hasn't been eating much since November, maybe a roach or two a week and the occasional snail. He is drinking well and not losing weight, so I'm letting him be. His appetite will come back with the longer days, I'm sure.

Bucks was 173g at 1 year old on May 30. In late February when I got him, he was 80g and by end of May he was 173g - lots of growing those months! Bucky's growth curve until this winter had been a pretty steady linear increase. Your little guy looks to be on track. Are you tracking his weight in a chart?

BuckyWeightDec2016.jpg

Bucky is holding steady right around 325g for the last month. He has been slow and hasn't been eating much since November, maybe a roach or two a week and the occasional snail. He is drinking well and not losing weight, so I'm letting him be. His appetite will come back with the longer days, I'm sure.

Bucks was 173g at 1 year old on May 30. In late February when I got him, he was 80g and by end of May he was 173g - lots of growing those months! Bucky's growth curve until this winter had been a pretty steady linear increase. Your little guy looks to be on track. Are you tracking his weight in a chart?

View attachment 172485

Thank you for the information and I'm taking notes as far as vitamins,feeding, and weight gain. There one thing I noticed that my feeder's ten not to eat too much fruits and veg but love the dry food instead... Thank again for your help..

It's been awhile - between the holidays, changing jobs, thesis defense, and getting ready to move tomorrow (eek), I've been really busy and distracted.

Today was the last day with the hubby before I head up to NYC. Bucky used the opportunity to make sure he got some extra stink eye in.

I'll miss my boys so much

IMG_20170115_114144_328.jpg
IMG_20170115_114326_731.jpg
IMG_20170115_171427_220.jpg
IMG_20170115_171953_993.jpg

It's been awhile since I shared some photos on CF - so here are a few new ones!

The first photo is from when I took Bucky to meet the new vet (Center for Avian and Exotic Medicine on the UWS), so he had to hang out at work with me for awhile. Found a great way to make sure he stayed hydrated! :D I was in the bathroom for like 20 minutes, got super weird looks when I came out with his box.

The others are from today as he was enjoying a good misting. He was looking particularly handsome today.

IMG_20170306_125221_425.jpg
IMG_20170314_144357_385.jpg
IMG_20170314_144658_018.jpg
IMG_20170314_144548_992.jpg

It's been awhile since I shared some photos on CF - so here are a few new ones!

The first photo is from when I yook Bucky to meet the new vet (Center for Avian and Exotic Medicine on the UWS), so he had to hang out at work with me. Found a great way to make sure he stayed hydrated! :D

The others are from today as he was enjoying a good misting. He was looking particularly handsome today.

View attachment 178374 View attachment 178375 View attachment 178376 View attachment 178377

He looks beyond wonderful, Lathis!!! Freaking beautiful animal. Nicely done!

Bucky looking spectacular like always..
how was the Vet visit? Looking forward to bring my pair for a check up like to know how was Bucky experience?

Back
Top Bottom