Introducing Buckminster Bobbins!

So I guess he's a big city boy now-no longer a hay seed from the midwest?
Absolutely! Taking NYC by storm :D

Bucky looking spectacular like always..
how was the Vet visit? Looking forward to bring my pair for a check up like to know how was Bucky experience?
It was very good. I saw Dr. Jessica Grodio - she seemed very knowledgeable about chameleons. I had to fill out a long questionnaire about husbandry before they would even make an appointment. The vet actually had reviewed the questionnaire before the appointment. She asked me some good questions too. It was expensive - $120 for a checkup, but I am willing to pay for a good vet. Because they only do exotics, they seem to have good availability for appointments (my last vet in KC was only in the clinic 2 or 3 days a week, so scheduling emergency or last minute appointments was very difficult). They also do boarding for a pretty reasonable cost - I didn't ask how that works exactly or to see the boarding facilities, but I will next time I am there.

I haven't been on in a bit, just lurking occasionally. It's been really, really busy since the move! But today is a special day!

Two years ago today, a tiny baby Parson's poked his nose out of his shell and into our hearts. Happy 2nd Hatchday, Bucky!

IMG_20170429_091025.jpg
IMG_20170319_121938.jpg
IMG_20170314_144117.jpg
IMG_20170312_142914.jpg
IMG_20170529_162605_340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom