Introducing Buckminster Bobbins!

Lathis

Chameleon Enthusiast
We have added a (not so) tiny new member to our family... Buckminster Bobbins! Bucky hatched last May, which makes him a Taurus - practical and good with money (haha). He's been with us for about a month and just starting to trust the hubby and me. His orange eyes are just so intense, and the blue is really starting to come through on his cheeks and shoulders especially. He's going to be a stunner.

Bucky is one of @Action Jackson 's CBB Parson's babies. Action Jackson has been so helpful with getting everything set up and offering advice - I can't thank AJ enough for how great he has been. If you follow (stalk) Primo Chameleons on FB, you can absolutely tell how much effort AJ puts into raising his chams - they are all absolutely beautiful. I'm really honored to have a cham from one of his lines.

Photo captions:
1. Practicing the tiny baby hadrosaur pose
2. This is his happy face
3. The time he was outrun by a snail...
4. Soaking up that last little bit
5. "Leaving me alone, I'm basking"
6. "What did I tell you about sticking that camera in my face?"

IMG_20160225_084819.jpg
IMG_20160303_101805.jpg
IMG_20160319_094719.jpg
IMG_20160319_112511.jpg

IMG_20160311_101451.jpg
IMG_20160313_155148.jpg

Congrats on that adorable little one! Welcome to Bucky! It's going to be an absolute pleasure to watch him grow up. Craig is awesome! We visited with him when we were in Cali a few years ago and that outside parsons enclose was amazing.

Thanks!! I love him so much. He's only a baby but already so huge - 110g last week!

I would have loved to visit Craig's place to pick him up. Shipping made me nervous (plus we had to wait forever for the weather to cooperate), but Bucky took it all in total stride, chill and drinking right out of the box :)

I have a ridiculous amout of baby photos. I'll post some here, but you can also see a bunch on my Instagram @lathisthebludgeoner

This snail almost outran Bucky, too. Soooooo slow!

IMG_20160327_111011.jpg

Best of luck with your new family member. ;) Of course, the jealous factor will likely make it so I can't talk to you for a while, so I can only "like" the many, many pictures that you are required to post. (Hint... hint...) :D

Back
Top Bottom