Installed fancy raindome today.

Sorry it took me so long, Ive been helping my sister move, I had to find the time to take pics and draw up a diagram. If your still willing to help I've included some pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out :)

EiSbt5c.jpg

LQl8Jd1.jpg

3vImWYW.jpg

kUwMPrL.jpg

Panarama:

No problem:)

First the bad news, its not gonna be a good idea to put anything dealing with water above a computer area. Sorry-

There could be good news though, the area you have marked as storage(near bathroom), can that be moved or messed with? Also saw a nook between there and the closet door area, is there room there for a cage?

I am NOT tech savy, could I use the video option on the camera and upload that? Would that work? If so, let me finish installing the second heads, doing it this weekend. Decided to install double heads(6-7 inches apart) in the wet/rain area for an even more natural look and feel for the Chams. Did it to one already experimenting, it looks and works great!(have only ever done one head) Might even get around to installing the fogger(cool mist humidifier) and blue lights this weekend, depending on available time.(For the foggy early hour lighting before the main lights kick on.) Yeah i think I my be taking the natural thing to far:D

Any chance you could get a short video of this in action? I would really like to see the flow rate you get from this.

I am NOT tech savy, could I use the video option on the camera and upload that? Would that work? If so, let me finish installing the second heads, doing it this weekend. Decided to install double heads(6-7 inches apart) in the wet/rain area for an even more natural look and feel for the Chams. Did it to one already experimenting, it looks and works great!(have only ever done one head) Might even get around to installing the fogger(cool mist humidifier) and blue lights this weekend, depending on available time.(For the foggy early hour lighting before the main lights kick on.) Yeah i think I my be taking the natural thing to far:D

The video option on your camera would be just fine. Once you have the video just save the video from your camera to your computer. Then, if you have a youtube account you can upload it there and just post the link to the uploaded video here.

That works amazingly. I guess that would work if you used a water pump in a bucket as well. That would be the only way I could make that work.

If your only doing one cage, a bucket would be fine. More cages would require a larger rubbermaid tub. It will perform better once the pothos vine around the branches and distribute the rain. Plus the second head makes a big differance also, removed prior to taking the video(moving it a bit closer to the first head). The second head really distributes the rain to the whole half of the wet/rain zone. Plus the branches have been setup so the Chams may sit under the rain(up high) if they wish. The heads can be adjusted to fan out more, I have them set to not spray the screen for the most part. Plus I noticed one head was a little off, but thats because my son was chasing people outside with the garden hose-lol Memorial Day weekend.......WHAO!:D

That works amazingly. I guess that would work if you used a water pump in a bucket as well. That would be the only way I could make that work.

Back
Top Bottom