I'm addicted!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know I have posted pics, but I can't get enough of this female crypticum. She glows!! I wish I could truly capture her colors with my phone and pathetic camera skills. Her turrets are so bright with dark outlines you can't even make out the eyes. It is incredible.

@Nursemaia - I call them turrets, I clearly don't know the proper anatomical term. Thoughts?

Just some shots from this morning.

@jajeanpierre

IMAG1110.jpg

IMAG1112.jpg

IMAG1126.jpg

IMAG1143.jpg

IMAG1145.jpg

@jpowell86 This picture was taken March 19th just before I brought her to Joel. I can't believe how much her rostral crest/occipital crest have healed and grown. I love her eye stars.

View attachment 180456
The new scientific term for her crests is flappy flaps, Joel is submitted my updated anatomy chart to his researcher contacts so it can be corrected in new textbook editions.
The flowers were nice and soft for her pincher grabbers!
It's a shame she can't really smell those pretty flowers with her booper.

The new scientific term for her crests is flappy flaps, Joel is submitted my updated anatomy chart to his researcher contacts so it can be corrected in new textbook editions.

It's a shame she can't really smell those pretty flowers with her booper.

Maia, I wasn't talking about her flappy flaps. I was talking about the crest of conical scales over her eyes and around her nose. Not the flappy flaps.

Back
Top Bottom