If a female veiled shows dark spots...

Molly was showing dark green spots from head to toe today, she was very warm so is that why she changed that color or does it mean something else? It looked really neat and she didn't seem to be in distress or anything.

On picture 22, the faint spots on her belly. They were those spots except they were all over her body, including her legs, and they turned dark green. I do have a pic of the last time she was like that but it's not very good. :rolleyes: My digital camera broke so i've been taking pictures with my camera phone.
Pix004.jpg

And I don't think it has to do with temperature because in the picture she was in the 78 degree range and today she was in about 85-90 degrees. She wasn't stressed because she was just hanging out both times, and I hope she's not gravid because she can't exactly find the ground lol plus I don't think she eats enough to become gravid.

Yeah normally she is at a lower temperature but her vine was accidentally bend up too close to the lamp. She does not eat on her own yet but she will eat well from my hand (unless it's crickets, then she puts up a fight =P she hates crickets). I only give her about 5 insects and a few pieces of fruits and veggies every other day.

Yeah normally she is at a lower temperature but her vine was accidentally bend up too close to the lamp. She does not eat on her own yet but she will eat well from my hand (unless it's crickets, then she puts up a fight =P she hates crickets). I only give her about 5 insects and a few pieces of fruits and veggies every other day.

That sounds good. Not really sure what the spots mean. Camille gets all these different colors too. If she sees Luie (my male) she's turns a velvet black with turquoise spots. I try to never allow them to see each other. I don't want her making anymore eggs. When she had eggs before her colors were normal....see link. https://www.chameleonforums.com/camille-before-after-28632/

Back
Top Bottom