Color changes

What is your supplement schedule?
Multivitamin (as I said here) schedule is 1-2x per week

About calcium supplement, I am not sure if every other day is ok ( so it means 4x per week)

I would appreciate if you could give me a few tips about the supplements:)

About calcium supplement, I am not sure if every other day is ok ( so it means 4x per week)

I think your supplementation schedule is great. I also use a multivitamin with D3 on the 1st and 15th of every month. The calcium w/o D3 you'll want to use on every feeding.

Also these are her regular colors (photos). Are these colors okay?

Attachments

• IMG_5166.jpeg
    IMG_5166.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5173.jpeg
    IMG_5173.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks, I love to hear that. I am quite anxious as I don’t want to hurt her, she’s so perfect.
I feel you, I'm still an anxious cham-parent and I've had my chams for a little over 2 years at this point. We have all been there before and are happy to help! Just let us know what questions/concerns you have.

Thank you very much, everyone is so kind and understanding..

I have a few more questions:)

When I first got her, on the bottom of the terrarium I had a soil (special from terraria shop) from the beginning everything was fine but then I noticed that she started to eat it. I panicked because I was worried about her having bad digestion and problems with pooping. So I removed soil and now I don’t know what was the reason and what to put on the bottom.

Hey there I am just going to jump in here because if you are using the multivitamin the way you said above this would not be correct.
Can you please post pics of both supplements you are using? The reptiplanet multivitamin you said above that you use 1-2 times per week. This would be incorrect as this has D3 in it. This is a full multivitamin with D3 and vitamin A. Both of these are toxic if they are used too much. So you only want to use them every other week at 1 feeding. Most of us use these on the 1st and 15th of the month.

Then you want to make sure your calcium is a plain phosphorus free calcium without D3. This is what you would use at every feeding.

For your chameleon she is still very young. She would still be fed every day at least 12-24 insects.

Back
Top Bottom