Great video!
Do you mind coming over and trying to hold my Nosy Be?
That guy is a nutcase!
He will do a deathroll on your hand.

By the way, the sambava female I purchased from you is doing great.
Thanks!

Hey Justin,

Glad to hear everything is going good with you guys. The male in the 3rd video is the craziest chameleon I've ever come across. He's just super vicious. I bet if you got your Nosy Be out a few times, he'd start to mellow out. Just gotta be careful.

Vince
Screameleons

ah! very nice video, this should be bumped forever haha, or put on the homepage or something, it could certainly take a small chunk of threads on this out. and maybe help a few with those stubborn little guys like mine :)
does anyone really think that "wearing green" thing really works?

I don't know about all chameleons but mine sure love it!

I can confirm that wearing a red coat on the way out for work and approaching the cage for a final check; does not work.

Great video!

my veiled (who is usually extremely cranky and doesn't want to goto anyone new) loves neon colored shirts. My girlfriends roommate was over one time and she put her hand out and he went right to her and was extremely happy crawling all over her. She was wearing a neon green shirt.

I dont have any shirts like this so i dont really get that luxury but my gf has gotten him to come to her easily with a similar neon yellow shirt

Very nice video. I do not own a chameleon , but know how to approach one now. Thanks for sharing
jerry

Great video!
Do you mind coming over and trying to hold my Nosy Be?
That guy is a nutcase!
He will do a deathroll on your hand.

By the way, the sambava female I purchased from you is doing great.
Thanks!

Ha! Justin do you have a crazy mean Nosy now too! :)

Vince come handle Evil Chamevel! He tried to kill about 1/2 dozen people in Orlando:) :eek: :p

Hey Jernlee... When are you gonna get your cham... Ive seen you on here for a while.... you must be really patient.

And to the video... Nice work! Short and sweet as they say.... videos like can really add to the database for those repetitive questions.

Possible Ideas: "How to properly mist your cage/cham"
"How to properly dust feeders"

I would make them, but I dont have a video cham*. Anyway..good job.

Hey Justin,

Glad to hear everything is going good with you guys. The male in the 3rd video is the craziest chameleon I've ever come across. He's just super vicious. I bet if you got your Nosy Be out a few times, he'd start to mellow out. Just gotta be careful.

Vince
Screameleons

Mine is far worse than that. He hates the world, and me haha.

does it hurt when they bite? cause he tries every time i open the cage.

My female veiled's bite is hard even when i'm wearing one of those workers gloves from home depot. I mean... dang... I finally get her to crawl on my glove so i can clean her cage out and transfer her to her sun cage outside... and she still has to bite down on me even if it's what's she's standing on. I don't get cuts from it cause i'm wearing a glove... but, i can feel the power in her jaws. I'm scared of my other veiled cause he's twice as big as her but thankfully the only thing he does is puff up and flatten out on me and that's it. He's never bitten or tried to bite me once yet (knock on wood).

hey vince its brian. nice vid maby my cros i got from you might let me get him out or pics now (i dont think so) anyway see you on the 30th

Nice video! Now I'll have something to refer all these "mean chameleon" post to. Thank you!

Excellent video demonstrating the smooth approach on that angry guy.

Let me know when you will have some eggs sweating from War. It's amazing how fast my eyes go to his greens, even when he's resting his greens are blazed.

Good video!!

IDK if anyone has a cham like this but as soon as i open up to his cage to look at/mist/feed/ect...him he opens his mouth, hisses and lunges at me...I gave up on that whole holding thing a while ago...

Back
Top Bottom