My Kindergartners Drew Chameleons!!

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
For those of you who don’t know, I teach art (all grade levels). Today my kindergarten class got to learn about chameleons and started drawing one! We watched a few videos of them eating, their googly eyes and their silly leaf walks. We talked about how they change color and live in trees. This lesson goes along with a story they read in class with their teacher. Thought you guys might get a kick out of these ☺️ here is my example and a few of the little ones masterpieces in progress!

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0316.jpeg
    IMG_0316.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0315.jpeg
    IMG_0315.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0314.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0312.jpeg
    IMG_0312.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 44
For those of you who don’t know, I teach art (all grade levels). Today my kindergarten class got to learn about chameleons and started drawing one! We watched a few videos of them eating, their googly eyes and their silly leaf walks. We talked about how they change color and live in trees. This lesson goes along with a story they read in class with their teacher. Thought you guys might get a kick out of these ☺️ here is my example and a few of the little ones masterpieces in progress!
adorable!

Thanks everyone ☺️ the school year just started. Typically they will continue to draw the things I teach them on their own through the year. If any chams pop up in their work, I’ll be sure to share! I had a little guy last year who made his from this lesson into a business man. Put him in a little suit with a briefcase lol I’ll see if I can find the picture. It was my favorite piece. We ended up entering it in a local art show 😂

That is the sweetest frickin’ thing. How cool to hear you teach art! I used to work in a kindergarten class 😭 what I’d give for these little guys to draw my nosy be boy

Back
Top Bottom