Hey Jernlee... When are you gonna get your cham... Ive seen you on here for a while.... you must be really patient.

And to the video... Nice work! Short and sweet as they say.... videos like can really add to the database for those repetitive questions.

Possible Ideas: "How to properly mist your cage/cham"
"How to properly dust feeders"

I would make them, but I dont have a video cham*. Anyway..good job.
I'm not really patient , But I work out of town alot so I can't get anything for a long while. But I still enjoy the forum and when I do I will know more if I ask questions. When I was a young man I would buy animals then go home and wonder where I was going to put it. I already know that chameleons need to be done right. It will be ready when I decide to. But thanks for all the info and pictures.
thanks again jerry

screameleons have the most amazing beasts really just stunning and genes like those are worth every penny great job screameleons on producing some of the finest chams in the biz keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

screameleons have the most amazing beasts really just stunning and genes like those are worth every penny great job screameleons on producing some of the finest chams in the biz keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

Brian, how did you know that was War? We don't even have him posted on the Projects page. I didn't even know anybody knew he existed. You got a really good eye considering the quality of the video.

Just a question regarding the biting, what could it be compared to in terms on pain? Does it hurt at all, or is it kind of a little pinch?

P.S. - these videos clarified the handling process so much for me, thanks for taking the time to break it down for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom