How old do I look?

The cage arrived just as I was leaving my house!!!!! I’ll start building it when I get home! And I’ll move Nachito in once the Throttle feeder arrives! I’m so excited 😆 I was so impatient all day lol
remember to do your branches correctly on the dragon ledges. You will need the vertical supports attached. I cross latch my zip ties to make an x to the ledge. This holds the verticals very securely.

Well the cage and mist king system is all built and installed! Now it’s time to set up the inside :D
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

The most fun part 😎

You know where to put your highest basking branch correct? Any questions?
8-9 inches from the top of the cage? I’ll show a photo of her it currently looks, suggests would be amazing. I shortened the zip ties down and coated the cut parts with hot glue to make cute they are not sharp. I still am waiting on the feeder and once that arrives I’ll move Nachito over and put the lay-box in and light on the cage
image.jpg

8-9 inches from the top of the cage? I’ll show a photo of her it currently looks, suggests would be amazing. I shortened the zip ties down and coated the cut parts with hot glue to make cute they are not sharp. I still am waiting on the feeder and once that arrives I’ll move Nachito over and put the lay-box in and light on the cageView attachment 321786
I’m kind of just winging it at this point lol

8-9 inches from the top of the cage? I’ll show a photo of her it currently looks, suggests would be amazing. I shortened the zip ties down and coated the cut parts with hot glue to make cute they are not sharp. I still am waiting on the feeder and once that arrives I’ll move Nachito over and put the lay-box in and light on the cageView attachment 321786
Cross latch like this especially to the ledges.

405BFAE7-775D-4183-9301-C0AA2B76A2AB.jpeg
B96181B1-2567-4DD4-8C75-9C2699CC02EE.jpeg

And then you tighten the tie down and snip all the excess off so that there is not a piece hanging out that could have a sharp tip to it.

With pots you hang. Try to have 3 points of anchoring to branches around it along with a support branch below for the weight to sit on.

Big thumbs up for you 👌🏻

Personally I would wait another 1 or 2 days before putting her in and keep checking the interior and readjust where needed. You’ll always see some things you wanna do better within the first days, then you don’t have to stress her. If have you some more branches, even thin ones are good and makes as much as possible walking paths for her. I.e. my big heavy Jackson (125gram) walks and something sleeps at the vines as thick as a usb cable.

You’re on the right track and almost there 😎

Big thumbs up for you 👌🏻

Personally I would wait another 1 or 2 days before putting her in and keep checking the interior and readjust where needed. You’ll always see some things you wanna do better within the first days, then you don’t have to stress her. If have you some more branches, even thin ones are good and makes as much as possible walking paths for her. I.e. my big heavy Jackson (125gram) walks and something sleeps at the vines as thick as a usb cable.

You’re on the right track and almost there 😎
The feeding container will be arriving this weekend, so there’s still a few days left! I do that things you guys suggested, I do have a few branches left that i can use.

Back
Top Bottom