How old do I look?

just installed it. Moved Nachito into her carrier so she hopefully would be less stress as I edited her cage (hopefully the only one needed for a white).
I installed the new safer feeder, she seemed more lively when moved her.
Also I’ve been using a dripper system and it’s caused the lay box to because all soppy and wet. I don’t have a system to drain water yet, does anyone has ideas for how I can keep the cage floor and lay box not so wet while ask make sure Nachito has water?

just installed it. Moved Nachito into her carrier so she hopefully would be less stress as I edited her cage (hopefully the only one needed for a white).
Also I’ve been using a dripper system and it’s caused the lay box to because all soppy and wet. I don’t have a system to drain water yet, does anyone has ideas for how I can keep the cage floor and lay box not so wet while ask make sure Nachito has water?
plastic washing machine drain pans can work. Then wet vac it out. Drill holes in the bottom pvc panel of the cage so the water drips through and make sure your lay box is not directly below the dripper.

Also I’ve been using a dripper system and it’s caused the lay box to because all soppy and wet. I don’t have a system to drain water yet, does anyone has ideas for how I can keep the cage floor and lay box not so wet while ask make sure Nachito has water?d
Did you by chance drilled holes in the lay bin? If not, that should solve the problem a bit and make sure the nozzles aren’t directly aimed towards the lay bin.

I’ve been thinking, but no one’s mentioned it so I thought I’d ask. From looking at the photos of Nachito in this thread and other threads could someone tell me if is she underweight or not?

I’ve been thinking, but no one’s mentioned it so I thought I’d ask. From looking at the photos of Nachito in this thread and other threads could someone tell me if is she underweight or not?
Not sure if I’d say she’s underweight. While she probably could stand to gain a couple of grams, I think the importance should be on quality of nutrition. Hopefully once she fully recovers with proper care, she’ll blossom into her full beauty.

Hi,
it seems that everyone has address the health concerns-I wish you luck.
To answer your question, I got my veiled when he was the same size and he was 4-6 months.

Back
Top Bottom