How old do I look?

So I ended up getting this not sure how to set it up though View attachment 322271
That one will work. So the probe for the heat is the one you want to hook to the basking branch below the heat. Wrap the wire around it a few times and use a zip ties to secure it. Do not zip down completely tight though or it will squeeze the wire too much. Then make sure the gauge part is outside of the cage.

That one will work. So the probe for the heat is the one you want to hook to the basking branch below the heat. Wrap the wire around it a few times and use a zip ties to secure it. Do not zip down completely tight though or it will squeeze the wire too much. Then make sure the gauge part is outside of the cage.
Ok thank you! Nachito is going to be pretty grumpy at me when I do this lol

Ok so I got it in place on the point where Nachito most often basks. I ended up putting the lights higher due to the heat then adding one more branch in to make traveling easier. She was not in the mood to get off my hand and go into the carrier when I tried to put her in it. She did the open mouth thing when I moved her and I put her on a lower branch instead. She ended up climbing to the higher ones as I was working and chilling under her fern.

Back
Top Bottom