how often should I shower my 3 month old veiled ?

I'll usually do three or four at a time , rotating different stuff out each week. How many crickets do you usually have at one time? If any less than about 100, you only need to feed maybe a tablespoon worth of veggies at a time. Keep cutting back until you notice that the crickets have finished it before it molds.
can I see a picture of where and how you house your crickets ?

I house 1000's at a time so it may not be comparable to you, but I'll post some as soon as I get off work. It's basically the same setup as you'll see if you google it. Large Rubbermaid tub, egg crates on one side, water/food in open space. I have so many at one time that mold is never an issue because they eat so fast.

I get a long list of fruits, veggies and stuff, more of the veggies, and blend it all up into a paste. I then freeze that and use it till it's gone. I have several blends always stocked in the freezer. I cut a piece off, 8 seconds in the microwave and back to paste. I put the paste on a water bottle cap that I have tons of. Feed to crickets, to their delight. They always eat it all up so there's hardly anything to clean and no rot.

I get a long list of fruits, veggies and stuff, more of the veggies, and blend it all up into a paste. I then freeze that and use it till it's gone. I have several blends always stocked in the freezer. I cut a piece off, 8 seconds in the microwave and back to paste. I put the paste on a water bottle cap that I have tons of. Feed to crickets, to their delight. They always eat it all up so there's hardly anything to clean and no rot.
what's your mixture ?

Back
Top Bottom