How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

It does hurt - hubby is working on a chameleon tattoo on the top of my foot right now ... OUCH! Think I would have learned after the daisy on my other foot!!

See, I found my feet to be the least painful for me. I have a full foot tat on my left foot and a partial on my right foot. I found them both to be very painless, compared to my spinal column or my hip.

I have heard the worst is on the rib cage and chest, since it's right on the bone. I can't wait to get my half-sleeve done, been working on the design since I was 18, and now 6 years later I am finally going get it done, at least hopefully. I am being really picky with the artist, I went to a few and wasn't impressed with their past work, I am on a waiting list to see a guy here who has been doing tattoos for over 15 years and I love his style so hopefully that will be my last consultation trip.

Ive always wanted a tattoo but i hear they hurt worse them hemaroids!!! So im scared to get one:cool:

It depends. For me, the initial tattooing hurts, but then you get this adrenaline rush and it's just kind of like a dull aching. it all depends on where you get it done, though. Bony places will hurt more, fleshy, but not fatty, places hurt less. The arm doesn't hurt too much, neither does the leg. It also varies from person to person. My feet were the least painful and my hip was the most painful (although I am crediting that to the fact that the artist used a larger needle on my hip). The front of my leg hurt more than the back of my leg, too.

It depends. For me, the initial tattooing hurts, but then you get this adrenaline rush and it's just kind of like a dull aching. it all depends on where you get it done, though. Bony places will hurt more, fleshy, but not fatty, places hurt less. The arm doesn't hurt too much, neither does the leg. It also varies from person to person. My feet were the least painful and my hip was the most painful (although I am crediting that to the fact that the artist used a larger needle on my hip). The front of my leg hurt more than the back of my leg, too.

the feet are the worst for me! I agree with you the rest though. I think the larger tattoos hurt because of the larger needles used to cover the area.

A bump to resurrect an old thread or is that a smiley chasing a bunch of dots? I am so confused!

I'll bite (figuratively I don't normally bite).

I have two but no pictures of either because they aren't photogenic and generally hidden.

One is on the palm of my right hand and nearly faded to oblivion. It is a reminder of the foolish paralysis a mind will suffer when trying to fit in to where it does not belong not much more than a dot really.

The other is a jolly roger on my calf just a black sketch very simple but not crude at all. The way life should be: simple, elegant, and inane plus a few more reminders that read more of bad poetry than anything anyone cares o know or hear...

On a side note I think it is kinda funny how utterly common tattoos have become. I tend to hide mine or tell people I don't have them at all not because they will think negative of me but because I just hate fitting in, it makes me feel a little icky inside.

I technically have 3 tattoos, but one of them is a sleeve. I have 11 piercings, I think, I may have forgotten one. All but two are above the neck!

i have one sleeve working on the second sleeve and i have a huge rib piece but im deff adding on to it. would also love a leg sleve at some point

I have" imperial " on my upper back in old English,south san Diego on the back of my neck ,
, 1904 on my hand wich in code means san Diego ,then on my stomach I have a dragon with a girl,both my thighs are sleaved from the front the main one is a Dragon right next to them them is two girls with the word san Diego in the background,on the other leg is a couple of girls ,Aztec pyramid and writing . I guess what it means is I like dragons,girl's,and san diego .oh yes and I'm a tattoo artist have been for 25 yrs. I don't do it as much .but I will do one as a matter of fact I'm sleaving a friend the past week .

468a6a54-0e0b-599a.jpg

468a6a54-0e1d-37aa.jpg

468a6a54-0e36-a3ca.jpg

468a6a54-0e51-6ab6.jpg

Just a few I also have my septum pierced and my lip tattooed but I have a new phone and don't have those pictures and am to lazy to take one right now lol

Love your dermal anchors :) Angie has one of them in between her dirty pillows :p.

I have three piercings. No tats yet... Just thinking a nice Cham tat would be cool. As if I have any money after this new hobby :)

Newest work in progress. Lilies on my chest. It's going to be a pretty big piece. Sorry, can't show the whole piece, shows too much. Lol! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343761921.862533.jpg

My Tattoo reigns supreme!

Stan from Southpark. Not that you all already didn't know.

I am getting it colored in by my friend soon.

Attachments

• nicks phone 062.jpg
    nicks phone 062.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom