How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

Newest work in progress. Lilies on my chest. It's going to be a pretty big piece. Sorry, can't show the whole piece, shows too much. Lol!View attachment 61011

Beautiful photo and nice tattoo.

I have a chameleon tattoo in progress of my chameleon Oozle - it's on my hip, this is right after working on it so it's a bit red and puffy.

07222012_Oozletattoo.jpg

Yeahh we lost count at 15. Lol. Pretty much all of them have symbolic meanings which makes me happy.

And of course the one "stupid" tattoo I had to get.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343810404.722185.jpg

How did that one feel inside your lip? I've got sleeve's witch start getting tender inside the arm after a while so that must hurt like a bi#*h

Haha let's just say it wasn't pleasant. He had to blow it out to make it stay. But I have others that are on my ribs and up closer to my chest so I know what you mean. But honestly the one that hurt the most was the snake one on my hipbone. It sucked. It made the lip one feel like nothing.

Haha wtf still think u got be crazy have a tatoo there an to the other girl well apart from the neck and face tatoo artists have always told me the stomac is the most painful, I have one near my ribs to witch did hurt( yea that's right I'm man enought to admit it)

Haha wtf still think u got be crazy have a tatoo there an to the other girl well apart from the neck and face tatoo artists have always told me the stomac is the most painful, I have one near my ribs to witch did hurt( yea that's right I'm man enought to admit it)

The other girl is my fiance, hence them both going together ;) and she does have a tattoo on her stomach and I think she still thinks the lip hurt the worst out of all of them. Although she could tell you herself. I would have to say the shoulder blades and collar bone hurt pretty bad for me though

My shoulder and collerbone wernt to bad really, I suppose it all depends what kind of tat your having, mine is mostly shading around my shoulder so it just kind of tickled

a6937ba0-5bde-e492.jpg

After 6 hours on the colored one it just got more annoying. The cross hurt bad cause the guy hooked me bad. Been 4 years and I still have very bold lines that you can see and feel.

Gosh lookin at the first pic amazes me, my first tattoo at age 17, boy mom was pissed! I still remember walkin down to the kitchen, had hidden it already for a week, and sure enough my dumb ass forgets to wear my shirt only to hear my mom say "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR BACK!?!?! IT BETTER NOT BE REAL" right as I opened the fridge. After that I got a lil crazy...I got a tattoo memorial for my friend that died, he was a skater so if you recognize the spitfire logo thats why, and then I saw some trippy looking artwork in a magazine for a sandal company and decided to get it on my shoulder blades, and finally filled in the space with the serenity prayer (which needs touched up) and clouds surrounding it with my grandparents names, DOB and DOD on it. Im supposed to get a sun illuminating the scroll and fix it up and stuff but i just haven't had time. I love tattoos. Have my ears pierced but haven't rocked them since I was in high school 5+ years ago....had my lip pierced maybe 3 years ago....bad mistake...lol

Attachments

• before i went tattoo crazy.jpg
    before i went tattoo crazy.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 123
  • tattoo half way.jpg
    tattoo half way.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 150
  • tattoo most recent.jpg
    tattoo most recent.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 139
I'm a Tatoo Virgin!! I had my ears pierced when i was like 16, 14 years later they have closed up!!

But man do i have a weekness for women with tatoos!! Sooo much sexyness in this thread!!:p

Looking into starting a sleeve, but i want it to have pieces to mean something a unique. Plus i need to find someone that does GREAT work in NYC.

I don't know how you guys can pick something! I wouldn't know what to get that I'd still feel passionately about 10 years from now. Even chameleons, I don't know that in 10 years I won't be completely over them.

But I don't even have my ears pierced, so I've never done anything of this sort to myself. I even have a strong visceral reaction to the idea of changing my hair color, it feels like I'm lying about my whole family history and genetics! lol I couldn't imagine tattooing anything on myself.

I don't know how you guys can pick something! I wouldn't know what to get that I'd still feel passionately about 10 years from now. Even chameleons, I don't know that in 10 years I won't be completely over them.

But I don't even have my ears pierced, so I've never done anything of this sort to myself. I even have a strong visceral reaction to the idea of changing my hair color, it feels like I'm lying about my whole family history and genetics! lol I couldn't imagine tattooing anything on myself.

Red head???

Back
Top Bottom