how do I wipe a veiled face?

zombiepixel

Trogdor something black on his face right in between his eyes. How the heck to do I get it off?

I'm affraid it's cricket poop or something harmful. but he is a jerk face and even though I was able to hold him today there was no way he was letting me near his face.

I'm sure whatever it is, it will not harm him. But if it bugs you, you can lightly wet the area. Hopefully he will do this for you when he drinks or is under the mist(these are the preferred ways.) Let it soak long enough to lossen it up by itself, then a quick swipe of paper towel might remove it.
I would wait, let him build up some trust first. If you put him through an ordeal, he may take two steps backwards in any trust he has for you.

lol...I can picture you like an old grandma, licking a paper towel and wiping his face...:D Sorry mate...had to go there!:D:D

You can do what Lance said and get it with a paper towel, or wait a week or so till he sheds it off. Babies are messy little guys at times and thankfully they get new choths every few weeks when they shed.:)

-Jay

Howdy,

Sometimes you can get away with a bit more while they are sleeping. One of mine won't wake-up for anything during the night :eek:.

I love my veiled. He's so trained now, that I feed him goop that gets all down his face and I spray it off with a small hand sprayer. He likes it! Ok.. he tolerates it. lol

Chuck you have the creepiest avatar ive ever seen in my life. It reminds me of someone that got caught on Dateline NBC.

Back
Top Bottom