How cool is this???

Im not saying paintball isn't fun but I have never seen girls of paintball on playboy. The hottest one's i've seen was on Rob & Big.

04Keelyposter.jpg

Keely Watson. Profesional paintball player on Femmes Fatales and Team Maxim. Sponsored by one of the largest if not THE largest gun manufacturer in the game.

Thanks for Playing, next please!

I guess Tyler likes his woman butch....

Paintballing isn't butch, it's cool with me. I'd rather date a girl that wanted to go play paintball or ride dirtbikes than a girl that wanted to play or watch football/basketball anyday. And that's much better than shopping, don't get me started on that. Gotta get away from tradition. Keep in mind, my old girlfriend was in the roach eating contest at a reptile show back in 2005 in San Diego, and she was anything but butch. Tall thin blonde... Sure I kissed her afterwards, I just made her wait a few hours.

Hey Ty did you ever get the flat fixed on that thing

Yeah I did, that was another part of my list of expensive things to do. Don't ever put runflats on a car, it's just bad idea.

i must say i am a little jealous-- I almost got a mini last year--but decided to get a honda CRV instead.

I like the honda because it has more room for my dogs and stuff but i wish i could have both!

As far as roach eating contests go-- i have been in a few myself... Only I usually end up in the kind where you have to finish before there is a cop at your window.

As far as roach eating contests go-- i have been in a few myself... Only I usually end up in the kind where you have to finish before there is a cop at your window.

LOL! I have to say, I have found myself in that realllly unenviable position, too. Mine ended with a night's stay at a hotel where they issue you a jumpsuit and take away your shoe laces... :confused:

Edit: Just to clarify, that happened over 10 years ago... my recreational activities have changed pretty significantly since then...

Last edited:
Just to clarify, that happened over 10 years ago... my recreational activities have changed pretty significantly since then...

Haha! I had similar tendencies too when I was younger however I could always outrun/out-fox “The Man” every time.

-roo

Lucky for me "The Man" was my father.. so while I got into plenty of trouble, I got out of it just as easily.. :p

Back
Top Bottom