How cool is this???

TylerStewart

Right Wing Extremist
Site Sponsor
MiniPlateL.JPG

Mike Monge has already voiced his opinion, but I think my new plates are awesome LOL...

FL Chams: Hey
FL Chams: What's up
BLUEBEASTREPTILE: Nothing much, I just got my SAMBAVA license plates today LOL
BLUEBEASTREPTILE: I'm gonna post them on ChamForum LOL
FL Chams: You're an idiot

To reinforce my manhood, I also have a Ford truck...

Last edited:
Cool license plate but the car has too much estrogen for me.

Mike- is that a photo of Tyler? You should post one of yourself also. In fact, all the breeders should.

Sorry I don't have tux shots. Yeah that was Tyler feel fortunate you saw it. He almost murdered me for posting it. You can see a bunch of us if you search my past posts.

FL Chams: You're an idiot

Ahhhhhhhhh ... hahahahahahahahaha .... ha ................... ha.

I think its cool. Really dont think the Mini's are "Nancy" like, VW bugs, Elcipse, Celica, yes ... Mini no ... they are made by BMW.

-roo

Ahhhhhhhhh ... hahahahahahahahaha .... ha ................... ha.

I think its cool. Really dont think the Mini's are "Nancy" like, VW bugs, Elcipse, Celica, yes ... Mini no ... they are made by BMW.

-roo

Ok, so am I the only one who has a hard time understanding whether "Nancy" like is a good thing or a bad thing? Kinda like the uber-statements.. what the heck is an uber anyhow?!?

Must be east coast talk. We talk normal on the west coast.. :D

Ok, so am I the only one who has a hard time understanding whether "Nancy" like is a good thing or a bad thing? Kinda like the uber-statements.. what the heck is an uber anyhow?!?

Must be east coast talk. We talk normal on the west coast.. :D

nancy is a bad thing, it means kinda girly. Uber, means super. like ubercool, or uber stupid.

We talk normal on the west coast.

My ASS you do! That’s where all the valley girl and surfer talk comes from … dude, stoked, rad, like whatever, “like” preceding EVERY sentence. The students on campus here talk like that all time ... drives me crazy.

-roo

Dude, stoked, rad, like whatever, “like” preceding EVERY sentence. The students on campus here talk like that all time ... drives me crazy.

-roo

I think that's isolated in the So Cal crowd and isolated in the under 30 crowd, not the West coast crowd... People in Vegas certainly talk normal, as does the Northwest states, Utah, Arizona, dare I say Northern California??? Idaho has a little bit of a loopy language, not an accent, they just say weird things that don't make sense. Probably not getting enough sun up there LOL...

Anyway great advertising on your car, Tyler

Funny thing is, I almost never sell chameleons inside Las Vegas (maybe 2% of sales), because I almost never let anyone come over and see it all... I just think the logos and plate give the car "reason." Mini's are good for advertising, grab attention, just like the Scion SUV's. It was too plain for me without something... The website is 6 feet long in "ghost letters" on the lower sides of the car also, I haven't taken pics of it though... I'd probably hear about it from Mike if I did.

Also, I can't complain about 24mpg around town... My truck gets less than 10.

In England personal number plates are for the rich only.
I have ordered a new Ford Fiesta (you might not have Fiestas in usa) and I made some enquiries about a personal number plate.

L1 SAP cost £31,000:eek:

To have my name as one word is not available to buy. Any single word number plates cost so much only the super wealthy can afford them:(

nancy is a bad thing, it means kinda girly.
Being a girl, I have to speak up: "Girly" is quite alright. :p You guys need to get more secure in your man-hood... :p
(Please read this with the sarcastic tone it's written in... the internet is bad for conveying it)

(Please read this with the sarcastic tone it's written in... the internet is bad for conveying it)

Read everything I ever say with a sarcastic tone, in case that was ever unclear.

My plates were just $35, on top of registration. It was the 4-5 week wait for them and going to the DMV that was irritating.

Last edited:
Wow Chamgirl-my first car ever 20+ years ago was a very used Ford Fiesta. They have not been in production here since the early 80's I believe. Then again they have had Smart cars in Europe for several years, and we are just seeing them in the US very recently. I see lots of real estate agents advertising on them. Tyler-I think your plates are cool, and not "Nancy". I could put your Mini easily in the back of my Silverado! I guess I am a very "non-Nancy" type girl! LOL

Back
Top Bottom