My New little Fella's! Quadricornis and C. Rudis Sternfeldi!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Well here are the two little fellas I acquired this weekend. They are both eating and drinking like crazy! I have been doing my homework and preparing to star working with Montanes for quite a while now... And I can tell... These two are going to be the start of a whole new realm of the hobby for me. I already installed a new AC in my room specifically to keep the temps appropriate for these guys.

I will start with the new cbb C.T. Quadricornis from the Quad master himself Josh Hensley. Don't know if you read my posts from before but Josh and his wife really are working wonders with their Quads. Their setups were flawless, and the Chams were rediculously happy and healthy. I couldn't be happier with this little guy. I am still thinking of a name for him. He is full of personality, and I found out when taking these shots that oddly enough for a baby, he seems to jump and the opportunity to come out on your hand. He has been chasing house flies around his cage all day, and seems to be loving his new surroundings. Thanks again Josh... You guys rock!

Prepare to be smacked in the face by CUTE!

Rack003-1-1.jpg

Rack005-1.jpg

Rack007-1-1.jpg

And here is my new little WC C. Rudis Sternfeldi from Mike at FL Chams... This little guy is awesome! Because of his size and species I am deciding to name him "Rudy", after the pint sized Notre Dame football player Rudy Ruetigger that they made the movie "Rudy" about... "You're too small to play football Ruetigger!!!"

Rack010-1.jpg

Rack011-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
~Joe

Thanks Guys!!! I am really am excited to have them here. I can't wait to see this Quad grow up... And I love how this Rudy is full grown... but he is still so small and cute. They are such cool little chams!

Wow, thanks, Joe! I surely don't claim to be , nor am I some sort of expert with these guys. We just really love them and are truly in it for that, NOT THE MONEY(not that we've made any;))!! I am glad that you like him and I'm sure you will do great with him. Definatly keep up posted on him.

Thanks again,
Josh and Michelle Hensley

Very cute quad Joe. If I didn't have the Melleri I would definitely be looking at these.

Loving the rudis as well. I can see the appeal.

Thanks everyone... Come Josh.. No need to be modest...;) Your quads kick @$$!! Not to mention I really can't think of anyone else who is having the success you are having with them here in the states... At least none I have heard of or seen!

He really is quite the character! I love seeing him hunt these house flies... He loves these things!

~Joe

Haha... They love the flies... Every time they eat one they look up and "Thanks uncle Chad!!!" And every I feel one land on my leg I yell "Damn you Chad!!!". Thanks again for the flies man... (as I type this I have one crawling on my monitor ... serously..lol)

~Joe

I was there on saturday for about two hours. Saddly I didn't stay long. I know! We'll have to meet up sometime man. I'll keep in touch so we can make some plans.

-Jake

lol thats funny chad my first time feedin the flys did pretty good only a few escaped. my new male nosy is great diggin his new crib, so is my new wc female ambanja.. had a great time it was my first show of many to come i do have a question was this concidered a good show,i saw alot of stuff i was really like a kid ina candy store, cant wait till anahiem in sep is that a good one too? i tried to add some pics i took with my cannon xti musta had it set to hi res cause i keep gettin upload failed ill get it figured out and post some it did work for my display pic thats my new boy just gotta figure out THE name for him...

Well here are the two little fellas I acquired this weekend. They are both eating and drinking like crazy! I have been doing my homework and preparing to star working with Montanes for quite a while now... And I can tell... These two are going to be the start of a whole new realm of the hobby for me. I already installed a new AC in my room specifically to keep the temps appropriate for these guys.

I will start with the new cbb C.T. Quadricornis from the Quad master himself Josh Hensley. Don't know if you read my posts from before but Josh and his wife really are working wonders with their Quads. Their setups were flawless, and the Chams were rediculously happy and healthy. I couldn't be happier with this little guy. I am still thinking of a name for him. He is full of personality, and I found out when taking these shots that oddly enough for a baby, he seems to jump and the opportunity to come out on your hand. He has been chasing house flies around his cage all day, and seems to be loving his new surroundings. Thanks again Josh... You guys rock!

Prepare to be smacked in the face by CUTE!

Rack003-1-1.jpg

Rack005-1.jpg

Rack007-1-1.jpg

And here is my new little WC C. Rudis Sternfeldi from Mike at FL Chams... This little guy is awesome! Because of his size and species I am deciding to name him "Rudy", after the pint sized Notre Dame football player Rudy Ruetigger that they made the movie "Rudy" about... "You're too small to play football Ruetigger!!!"

Rack010-1.jpg

Rack011-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!
~Joe

That 2nd pic really slapped the sh*t outta me with cuteness :p

That 2nd pic really slapped the sh*t outta me with cuteness :p

The cuteness is ridiculous in person. The quad is so small that when I go to his cage to look for him it always takes me a couple of seconds... I always find him string right back at me... wondering what I am doing. I can't wait to watch him mature.

~Joe

Congrats on the Cuties....

Congrats on the new cuties Joe! They could not have gone to a better home. The Montanes are addictive. So addictive that they are worth having a few flies buzzing around the house. They love those more than anything else in my experience and it's too much fun watching their heads spin when they see one!

Back
Top Bottom