Pet store in Katy

Elgato

Hey guys I just found a pet store at the entrance to my neighborhood. Its a family owned shop on Fry rd and misty cove. I was driving all over town trying to buy stuff to get my chams enclosure just right and ironically they have a store just outside of my place. BTW I have already bought mostly everything I need before finding this store :/ lol. They have feeder insects and at the moment they have three graceful chams for sale I think $60 each. I haven't purchased anything from them yet since I haven't gotten my cham yet. They have other stuff for our chams as well. The owner of the shop says he has had years of experience with reptiles and seems pretty cool. This is for you Katy (West Houston) Cham owners if you're looking for supplies you might wanna check them out.

Everything Pet
3616 N Fry Rd
Katy, TX 77449

(281) 717-4060

Hey guys I just found a pet store at the entrance to my neighborhood. Its a family owned shop on Fry rd and misty cove. I was driving all over town trying to buy stuff to get my chams enclosure just right and ironically they have a store just outside of my place. BTW I have already bought mostly everything I need before finding this store :/ lol. They have feeder insects and at the moment they have three graceful chams for sale I think $60 each. I haven't purchased anything from them yet since I haven't gotten my cham yet. They have other stuff for our chams as well. The owner of the shop says he has had years of experience with reptiles and seems pretty cool. This is for you Katy (West Houston) Cham owners if you're looking for supplies you might wanna check them out.

Everything Pet
3616 N Fry Rd
Katy, TX 77449

(281) 717-4060

Thanks you for the post.

I went there yesterday and wanted to cry when I saw the Chameleons :(

None of their cages have UVB lights and they are illegally selling baby turtles. Also they lied to me on the phone. I called asking about pinhead crix and they told me they carried them but the really don't. Don't give this petstore money...

they seem fine to me

The chameleon cages had zoomed powersuns on them and the baby turtles had the sign as required by law on the tank. The people that worked tbere were very nice and gave us a free king snake with the setup. Quit being a bunch of cry babies.

The chameleon cages had zoomed powersuns on them and the baby turtles had the sign as required by law on the tank. The people that worked tbere were very nice and gave us a free king snake with the setup. Quit being a bunch of cry babies.

How do you know this to be the case when the day in question was nearly 2 years ago? A very strange first post.

Regardless, welcome to the forums......

Duh

Because I was there yesterday...............its easy to criticize someone. How do they even know maybe their bulbs were on order or they broke that morning and it had a temporary light.......or maybe the person does not know what uvb bulbs look like:cool:

Back
Top Bottom