Hooraayyy

bg77

Just ordered my mister from HerpMist today. I can't wait till it gets here. I sure hope it comes quick......I have been waiting to order this thing for a few months now. This will make life much easier....:D

Just ordered my mister from HerpMist today. I can't wait till it gets here. I sure hope it comes quick......I have been waiting to order this thing for a few months now. This will make life much easier....:D

Lol, Yes it will

yea auto-misters are nice to have. they make you feel better too. knowing that your cham is getting what it needs if yout not there.

You will love his product! I am very happy and IT DOES make life easier...

(just to please others here on this forum: no, I am not getting paid to write this.)

Well got my HerpMist yesturday, and finally got a few minutes today to get it hooked up. Install was a piece of cake. Product was packed great. It is so quite. I love this thing. Everything exceeded my expectations. I even got a call from Jason. What "Great" customer service. I would highly reccomend to anyone that is in the market for a misting system to look at HerpMist.com and give Jason a chance. The quality of products is Great, and like I said his customer service is above and beyond what I have found anywhere else.

Thanks HerpMist & Jason

Yeah, I second the kudos for Jason, I got a herpmist system from Jason a couple of months or so ago and I couldn't be happier with it. He even emailed me about a week ago to tell me about a recall on the timer, but none of his had the same # as the recall ones.

Dell

Back
Top Bottom