Just a little reminder learn from my mistake

Beppo

Chameleon Enthusiast
I had a ubv bulb burn out today, and I keep back stock for this very thing… BUT I ordered them from the same place I always do, and they always package them with such care I just put them aside when they came in the mail and didn’t check to make sure they were intact. Well the bulb burnt out and I got out my back ups and both were snapped in half 🥲 remember to open them when they come and verify

I had a ubv bulb burn out today, and I keep back stock for this very thing… BUT I ordered them from the same place I always do, and they always package them with such care I just put them aside when they came in the mail and didn’t check to make sure they were intact. Well the bulb burnt out and I got out my back ups and both were snapped in half 🥲 remember to open them when they come and verify
Oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I’m going to check mine now.

I just hope the new ones aren’t broken as well! It’s really hard to get anything bigger then 24 inches in store so fingers crossed the ups driver buckles my babies up front with him… I wish you could request that 😂

Back
Top Bottom