Help!!!:(

vegas shooby

WELL I JUST gOT OFF work and i just seen a little white thing in marley nose...and i know its not dfom over supp him...and its only one hole not both...help anyone thanks...:(:mad:

I read somewhere earlier that over supplementation can cause that, but not 100% sure. You know people will ask you to post pics...

Yeah, they vent excess calcium through their nostrils. That's very likely what it is. Mist a bit more to help him get rid of it and consider lightening up on the calcium dusting (maybe dust half the feeders ).

soo many views only two comments...:(thanks....well i just took a picture of the prob....and here you go...:D

see that little white thing...?????:confused::(
g1-1.jpg

Shooby, not the best picture to view, but I agree with the others from what I can see that it probably is calcium.

As the others have said...

calcium/supplementation venting.... if this is the first you saw it I would not worry... just watch your dusting and mist him which should help work it away... not a biggie... so don't freak out... you'll be fine & so will he. :D

Shooby, not the best picture to view, but I agree with the others from what I can see that it probably is calcium.

i know its not the best tryed my best...sorry.....i just sprayed him down and it came off...and thats the only side that had it...like his left nostril is cool tho...soo cut back on the cal then

i know its not the best tryed my best...sorry.....i just sprayed him down and it came off...and thats the only side that had it...like his left nostril is cool tho...soo cut back on the cal then

no need to apologize, we don't all own high tech cameras! I am glad it came off, so it must def have been the calcium. All is good!

Back
Top Bottom