Help

Jayden22

4B1639C2-444D-45A0-9CFB-335AE0D6A162.jpeg
This is my female Jackson chameleon I love Anna know what’s happening in her back if anyone can help?

Looks like a burn to me.

Flamazine would help it to heal but you will likely need a prescription to get it.

You need to test your basking bulb…hold your hand inside the cage palm side down under the basking light…if you want to move your hand away, it’s likely hot enough I burn your chameleon.

Thermal burn... Post some pics of your entire enclosure including the lighting on top. The rocks in the bottom you want to pull out. These can be an impaction risk if they are accidently ingested with an insect.

Thermal burn... Post some pics of your entire enclosure including the lighting on top. The rocks in the bottom you want to pull out. These can be an impaction risk if they are accidently ingested with an insect.
That’s why I was thinking but the bulb isn’t that close but I will for sure love it farther away and get that stuff thank you!

Looks like a burn to me.

Flamazine would help it to heal but you will likely need a prescription to get it.

You need to test your basking bulb…hold your hand inside the cage palm side down under the basking light…if you want to move your hand away, it’s likely hot enough I burn your chameleon.
That’s why I was thinking but the bulb isn’t that close but I will for sure love it farther away and get that stuff thank you!

Hi there, I’m a Jackson’s person myself. Can you post pictures of your enclosure from the top down? That way we can see how close the bulb is and make some suggestions. Also what strength and kind of basking bulb are you using? This can make a big difference in how close or far away you want your basking branch.

Back
Top Bottom