Seminole county Florida

I just want to update on this poor little guy. @pinkpanthers graciously accepted help from @Beman and I, and I picked him up last night. The vet appointment had already been made and I took him this afternoon. For the sake of the vet visit and also to give this unfortunate little guy his own identity, I gave him the name of Aster, which means star. He was too badly injured to recover and was sent on to his rest with love and gentleness. I ask that you say a little prayer for his soul or take a moment to acknowledge that he was here. If you are inspired to help somewhere or somehow, please make a donation of money, supplies or your time to a reptile rescue if/when you are able. This is an amazing community because of how we continue to care about and support each other. 💗
IMG_5827.jpeg

I just want to update on this poor little guy. @pinkpanthers graciously accepted help from @Beman and I, and I picked him up last night. The vet appointment had already been made and I took him this afternoon. For the sake of the vet visit and also to give this unfortunate little guy his own identity, I gave him the name of Aster, which means star. He was too badly injured to recover and was sent on to his rest with love and gentleness. I ask that you say a little prayer for his soul or take a moment to acknowledge that he was here. If you are inspired to help somewhere or somehow, please make a donation of money, supplies or your time to a reptile rescue if/when you are able. This is an amazing community because of how we continue to care about and support each other. 💗
View attachment 351496
Thank you so much Vikki and Beman for helping Aster. I love you ladies so much! Sleep tight Aster. 💔

Thank you so much for what you both did for Aster. This is an amazing community and I am so proud to be a part of it. RIP little Aster, may you find a tree in heaven with many many bugs. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Back
Top Bottom