Seminole county Florida

pinkpanthers

Does any I e know any chameleon rescues near me. My location is Longwood fl. Unfortunately because I love reptiles alot of people think I know more than I do. I am learning a lot but recently a friend brought me a vieled that has his sperm plugs out. And looks like a broke back I'm not sure but please if anyone knows some one please. And I don't have much money but could help with a little.

Sorry I do not know of any rescues around your area. I am so sorry for that sweet little sick veiled you have. Hope the best for him. Maybe you could take him to a zoo vet if you can’t find a rescue. ❤️

This is how he was brought to me

Attachments

• 17076683172855278022738504483664.jpg
    17076683172855278022738504483664.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 15
I don't know what to do I have never seen one like this. I don't know what happened to him. This person that brought him is truly not a friend of mine any more. This is the most repulsive thing I have ever seen some one do and neglect.

Attachments

• 17076683876938404978340536015783.jpg
    17076683876938404978340536015783.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 12
Poor thing. Was he in this condition when you got him?

The pink tissue hanging out of his butt needs to be kept moist with KY jelly if it’s staying out to begin with.
I’m not sure if it’s his his hemipene hanging out or part of the intestine.

Is he eating at all? If so, what is he eating?
Are you dusting the insects with calcium at every feeding? Using a vitamin powder with D3 and a preformed source of vitamin A twice a month? Does he have a proper UVB light.

If the spine is broken the most humane thing to do would be euthanasia.... Per the hemipenes hanging out... as mentioned they should be kept moist with KY Jelly or they are going to dry out and become necrotic.

I don’t know, nor do I even want to imagine what that poor little guy has been thru. At the very least, a humane euthanasia may be the kindest action for him. I do hope there’s a very special place in Hell for people who abuse, willfully neglect or in any way mistreat animals, children and those who are helpless.

I don't know what he was fed and I don't know if he had the correct dusting on his food. I still had an outside cage from when I had my panther a year or so back and I went to let him go in that cage. He tried to climb and he soaked up some sun but I took him out after about an hour because of natural bugs starting to notice the things hanging outside of him. I try not to move him and let him move his self. I literally have no extra money at all and the vet I called from the other post said 200 to 400 dollars to put him to sleep. I have been laying him on a towel and giving him warm baths. He is eating the green caterpillar. And drinking. I really just don't know what to do or have any help. I don't even know if I can keep caring for the poor guy. But I am trying. This is one of those times where just some help would help. I ha e called all local places and 200 or more is just to much for me to afford. I will never forgive the person who this guys life was entrusted with. They are no friend of mine and I hope they never get the chance to get another animal. I have given their name and description to the pet stores in the area and hopefully no one sells to them.

I just made a post asking for help. I just called the Orlando exotic hospital and they said 170 to 200 to put the guy to sleep. But I only have 30$ so I am hoping that a few people would be able to help me. I don't know what else to do. I don't know if I will get kicked off here for asking but I am desperate.

Back
Top Bottom