help with new enclouser please!!

reptilover

Bought the biggest grey screen cage from LLLreptile. Loving it! But for handles on the door its got 2 black knobs that ya can't grab... Is it supposed to have a handle with it? My instructions don't say so. wat have u all used?
Appreciated. It's not done yet and frankies shedding so ill post pics tomorrow :)

That's normal. The lll ones don't have handles like that, why...I don't know.... But none do.

That's normal. The lll ones don't have handles like that, why...I don't know.... But none do.

Well I'm stoked on the cage anyways! I just looped some fishing line through the screen around the edge of the door and tied a leather peice I had layin around to make a pull tab.. on all accounts other than that id rec. The cage to anyone and everyone. I'm still setting up but I've been growing pothos starts for months now so its comong along :) ill post pics late tomorrow thanks!

Yea, it's always seemed so weird that they didn't take into account that you may need to open the door lol I've been meaning to go to a hardware store and find a cute little handle or something to attach to the front.

For this reason alone I would have gone with the DIY cages but they are STILL out of stock and it's gotten ridiculous waiting for them.

Back
Top Bottom