Help Me!

I mean the mittens have not changed! The colors are exactly the same in exactly same spot on feet. I meant the shed feets that I kept :oops:. Look up, I modified my post to show you

I wonder if it’s do to his colors ??. Is it here I. This thread ?? a link ?? I can do a search .

@hiddenflaws
If you want, you could keep me updated on Pascal and I could send you some pictures of George, who is also a low translucent and who looked just like that when he was a baby :love:...
I might just do it now...
View attachment 259180View attachment 259181View attachment 259182View attachment 259183View attachment 259185View attachment 259186View attachment 259187View attachment 259188

I'd be more than happy to! I plan on taking lots of pictures of my boy and updating with his appearance as much as possible.
Yours is so handsome! I just made my boyfriend look at him and he said he's neat. He loves Pascal which I was shocked by.
I also love the idea that you kept his feet! That is too cute!

https://dissolve.com/video/Wobbly-M...yalty-free-stock-video-footage/001-D869-1-061
So this is the best example I could find of what my chameleon is doing?

I'd be more than happy to! I plan on taking lots of pictures of my boy and updating with his appearance as much as possible.
Yours is so handsome! I just made my boyfriend look at him and he said he's neat. He loves Pascal which I was shocked by.
I also love the idea that you kept his feet! That is too cute!
Ahhahaha Im a weirdo to do so but thanks XD
Ill be waiting for pictures :)
If you have any questions also don’t hesitate! Ill be happy if I can help.

The wobbly thing is normal. Its more prevalent when they are babies but its totally normal for them to do that. Its to mimic leaves on trees with wind and stuff XD
It’s not the leaf walk not vertical it’s horizontal , however I do agree it’s likely not to worry about .

I know right! Veileds are just awesome! Even though I have panthers and jacksons, I always come back to my veileds as my favorite species.

I think they are all gorgeous. Not so sure how I feel about the Jackson because of it's horns, but I think they are still pretty cool dudes!
I almost got a panther when I was first doing research on chameleons, but I feel in love with the veiled chameleons so that's what I went with. I especially loved my lil guy's sock feet. ((( :

I think they are all gorgeous. Not so sure how I feel about the Jackson because of it's horns, but I think they are still pretty cool dudes!
I almost got a panther when I was first doing research on chameleons, but I feel in love with the veiled chameleons so that's what I went with. I especially loved my lil guy's sock feet. ((( :
We have both veiled and panthers . They have Vasily different personalities . I love horns too will be our next Adventure . Seconded by personii .

Mind if I ask which one you prefer the most? I love hearing people's opinions when it comes to animals!
I truly can’t , care is the same . I truly love them all . We have taken in a few veiled that needed medical care and keepers could not provide at that time . Each of my babies mean the world . However my first love was beardie’s .

Their divas !!. I love my girls !!. I love all them the girls are special however . So underrated I think .
Totally! Even my bf loves his girls like crazy. He is always finding names for them XD.. it’s always princess names like Fiona, Sissy, Phoebe, Angela (Gigi), etc. XD
And Im the one who keeps chams, him not so much, just finds names and always go say hello to his princesses in the morning XD

Totally! Even my bf loves his girls like crazy. He is always finding names for them XD.. it’s always princess names like Fiona, Sissy, Phoebe, Angela (Gigi), etc. XD
And Im the one who keeps chams, him not so much, just finds names and always go say hello to his princesses in the morning XD
That’s funny we have a phoebe too . My hubs calls her sweet cheeks lol , and clelia he calls beanie often Lucy he call’s Lucy luewho .

Back
Top Bottom