Help Me!

Here's a video to help see what he/she is better! Still haven't been able to catch him/her doing that side to side thing. I caught them doing it, but when I pulled my phone out to video, it stopped.

This pic there’s definite banding , torso spurs . You also have socks :) . The banding is not so prevalent in other pics .
DDD50C28-A42A-478C-AD19-5C6A0A2EDB33.jpeg

Omg baby has gloves !!!. @JoXie411 is the baby a Translucent perhaps ??. If you do indeed have a female she would lay but only be fertile if she was with a male . You can encourage smaller clutches with longer spans between laying with husbandry tweaks . However those are good size Spurs , the casque is throwing me off however it’s small .
Yes it’s definitely a low translucent witch is why the pattern is different then most normal veileds. I didn’t notice the mittens till those photos

Ok and I’m going to change my mind and say male . I just think young yet . I can’t wait to see this baby as an adult .

If it is a male, yay! I'm not prepared to have a female yet and wasn't planning on getting one till a couple of years from now.
I'm very excited to watch him grow and I will take pics of his progress as he ages! I also haven't seen him shed yet since I've only had him since Tuesday. Can't wait to see that. :eek::love:

My only concern now is that dropping casque. Do you have a coil uvb bulb like thisView attachment 259155

I do. I got him from Petsmart so idk what his conditions were before. I've had him since Tuesday (February 18), so he's been in my possession for 4 days as of today. He has adjusted nicely and seems to be pretty healthy though from how he acts IMO. He moves around, drinks his water, eats properly, and his poop looks normal. However, this is my first chameleon so I am still learning. This forum has been super helpful! :)

I do. I got him from Petsmart so idk what his conditions were before. I've had him since Tuesday (February 18), so he's been in my possession for 4 days as of today. He has adjusted nicely and seems to be pretty healthy though from how he acts IMO. He moves around, drinks his water, eats properly, and his poop looks normal. However, this is my first chameleon so I am still learning. This forum has been super helpful! :)
Ok so you want to upgrade to a T5 fixture with a 5.0 uvb . I use arcade , I believe Jozette does too . I like arcade because they only need changing once a year . What your using will not provide the baby enough/or any uvb . Petsmart/petco are Notorious for incorrect information .

Ok then you will want to upgrade his light to a T5ho fixture. Those coil uvb bulbs don’t provide the proper amount of uvb needed
Zoo Med T5 HO Reptisun Terrarium Hood 24" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQU8F2O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_AAbuEbPBC92NK

You have to buy a separate UVB . It comes with grow bulbs . I believe 6500s .

? No it doesnt. The reptisun UVB fixture comes with a 5% bulb.

Gotcha! I will order the hood and bulb on Monday and go to the bank. Will the link I sent be ok for him? Here it is again:
https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-2606...MYA44TJTXMW&psc=1&refRID=MTFD2RP5KMYA44TJTXMW

It comes with one, but you can order an extra if you like. They need to be replaced every 6 months.

? No it doesnt. The reptisun UVB fixture comes with a 5% bulb.

It comes with one, but you can order an extra if you like. They need to be replaced every 6 months.

Gotcha! Thank you! I've already marked my calender for when to replace the bulbs lmao. However, is this for both UVB and heat or just UVB? I assumed both, but always safe to ask!

Gotcha! Thank you! I've already marked my calender for when to replace the bulbs lmao. However, is this for both UVB and heat or just UVB? I assumed both, but always safe to ask!

Just UVB, the UVB bulb will still "Work" it just wont put out UV light as well anymore. The heat bulbs are good till they die.

Back
Top Bottom