Help is my chameleon a male

E64E17B5-D642-4504-B9EB-32DFF721E93F.png

I wont lie, that is a very blurry pic. But I dont think I see any spurs, meaning female. Can you get a better shot tho?

You need to take a picture close up and not through a screen. We cant help you if you cant do that.

All I can tell from that picture is the casque may be a bit small, and your lights and setup are still incorrect. You were begging for a response to your threads and now you still haven't bothered to reply, much less make the changes.

Post some pictures of his/her whole body, along with the back feet.
I changed my bulb to a 60 watt house hold bulb and I got the supplements he needed, I drove to a reptile store in my neighborhood and bought everything I needed to change I got one extra uvb bulb and all the supplments

Put your phone (I assume that is what you are taking pics with) into the enclosure then. You dont have to pick the little one up. But first see if you can get a pic with just the door open instead of sticking your scary phone in. And when it is walking away, take a shot of the back of its back feet.

What type of uv bulb did you get? Do you know the brand?

Put your phone (I assume that is what you are taking pics with) into the enclosure then. You dont have to pick the little one up. But first see if you can get a pic with just the door open instead of sticking your scary phone in. And when it is walking away, take a shot of the back of its back feet.

Cfl bulb

Every time it sees me it goes to the back of the enclosure Where I can’t see a good image of it and the other person said it was a male

Back
Top Bottom