New baby, also help me sex my chameleon I don’t know what gender it is

I also need help getting him out of his enclosure
image.jpg

The way I do it when I absolutely have had to get my chams out was to put one hand behind them, and use it to herd them onto your other hand. You can also lure them out with a silkworm or hornworm.

Congrats! Please answer the questions I posted on the other thread you have going. That'll help make sure your new kiddo is setup properly. Also it's usually not a good idea to handle a chameleon right after getting it. They need time to settle in.

Congrats! Please answer the questions I posted on the other thread you have going. That'll help make sure your new kiddo is setup properly. Also it's usually not a good idea to handle a chameleon right after getting it. They need time to settle in.
I’m gonna respond it might take me a bit since I have to get on my pc and type it

Please keep in mind that we are volunteering our time and knowledge to help you out. I get a notification every time you post on this and the other thread so there is not need to send me multiple DMs asking for a response. I'm happy to help and answer questions in between the rest of my life. Stay tuned.

Please keep in mind that we are volunteering our time and knowledge to help you out. I get a notification every time you post on this and the other thread so there is not need to send me multiple DMs asking for a response. I'm happy to help and answer questions in between the rest of my life. Stay tuned.
Ok but was my setup and my chams lifestyle good

Back
Top Bottom