HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can’t just put her down, no it’s not right there is a chance to get her alive so do it why cut my chances even more. look i can’t rn i’m tired i can’t do anything i’m sorry... i don’t even know how to put it down,

my sister wants to fight bc she thinks you can put petroleum jelly on there is that fine

i can’t just put her down, no it’s not right there is a chance to get her alive so do it why cut my chances even more. look i can’t rn i’m tired i can’t do anything i’m sorry... i don’t even know how to put it down,
You dont really have any chance of keeping her alive. But you go ahead and go to bed. Hope you have sweet dreams.

She has no chance with her insides hanging out. How would you feel if someone pulled your guts out of your own body? Imagine the pain she must be in. If they don’t care enough to take her to the vet then tell them to at least have the decency to put her out of her misery

She has no chance with her insides hanging out. How would you feel if someone pulled your guts out of your own body? Imagine the pain she must be in. If they don’t care enough to take her to the vet then tell them to at least have the decency to put her out of her misery
petroleum jelly or not

Please...find a mature adult to give your male Cham to and don’t get any more pets until you are old enough and responsible enough to care for all of their needs and emergencies.
u know i have done my best, no one wants to help me. and no one in my family wants to listen

u know i have done my best, no one wants to help me. and no one in my family wants to listen
and why on earth did this prolapse wven happen MY FREAKING DSD JUST SCREAMED at ME GO TO BED HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPOISED to do anything rn

Ok, I’m going to be real here, and people can hate me for it if they want, but this needs to be said. Sad as it is to say it. If sleeping or your video games or your phone or any electronic or any immaterial object that can be easily replaced holds more importance to you than the life and well being of your beloved chameleon, you should not have chameleons. Or any reptile more than the skill level of a beginner as they require too much health maintenance for you manage. You can not provide the proper healthcare for them, and it is very evident that you do not care enough for her wellbeing or other wise your electronics being taken away would never have been a thought in the first place. And the first time someone said to tell your parents, you would not have replied to a post on a forum first before going and telling them what has happened.

Your male, no matter the fact they are easier to keep than a female because they do not reproduce, needs to be re-homed. Your parents have made it very clear they do not care what happens to a very precious and delicate life, and you are making it clear that you would rather sleep or are too scared to come to your parents for help or worry about your material objects rather than a life.

I am truly sorry that this has happened to you, and while you are so young too. And this is a harsh reality, but for the safety and well being of your male, find a home that can take him to a vet should he find himself in a dire situation like this.

Ok, I’m going to be real here, and people can hate me for it if they want, but this needs to be said. Sad as it is to say it. If sleeping or your video games or your phone or any electronic or any immaterial object that can be easily replaced holds more importance to you than the life and well being of your beloved chameleon, you should not have chameleons. Or any reptile more than the skill level of a beginner as they require too much health maintenance for you manage. You can not provide the proper healthcare for them, and it is very evident that you do not care enough for her wellbeing or other wise your electronics being taken away would never have been a thought in the first place. And the first time someone said to tell your parents, you would not have replied to a post on a forum first before going and telling them what has happened.

Your male, no matter the fact they are easier to keep than a female because they do not reproduce, needs to be re-homed. Your parents have made it very clear they do not care what happens to a very precious and delicate life, and you are making it clear that you would rather sleep or are too scared to come to your parents for help or worry about your material objects rather than a life.

I am truly sorry that this has happened to you, and while you are so young too. And this is a harsh reality, but for the safety and well being of your male, find a home that can take him to a vet should he find himself in a dire situation like this.
um, i also called them like 2 hours ago.

um, i also called them like 2 hours ago.
here it is. okay i’m a mess up u got me, i tried to get a vet they said no accept it, i couldn’t get a vet if i tried. i can’t do anything and i don’t got k-y jelly. so i can’t do anything thank you everyone. i’m a mess up thanks for saying it politely:) gn i’ll keep you guys up to date and if she passes, at least don’t rub it in that y’all all right ik odds r she ain’t making it, thanks guys:) appreciate it.

Everyone chill out. Yes it’s an emergency but you keep blaming the op. They are trying but can’t do anything because of their parents. That being said if your guts were hanging out would they make you go to bed? If so they shouldn’t have animals or children. If they still aren’t listening and sent you to school today pm me and I’ll give you my number so they can call me and I can explain how they don’t understand what an emergency is.

Everyone chill out. Yes it’s an emergency but you keep blaming the op. They are trying but can’t do anything because of their parents. That being said if your guts were hanging out would they make you go to bed? If so they shouldn’t have animals or children. If they still aren’t listening and sent you to school today pm me and I’ll give you my number so they can call me and I can explain how they don’t understand what an emergency is.

I have given the OP my phone number for his parents to call me over a month ago and they did not -- the lack of interest from the OP's parents is the main reason I have asked he rehome his other chameleon.

Thank you. I totally agree with you.
Some parents won’t give a crap about a reptile. It’s not the OPs fault.

@Flacon67 since your parents don’t care it’s time to do 1 of 2 things. 1. Step up and get a job. Any job even delivering newspapers or cutting grass so you can pay for vet bills. Or 2. As others have said give your chams to someone that can care for them.

Me being me I wouldn’t of cared what my parents said. I would of got on my bike last night and went to the vet and called my parents from there. Guaranteed they would come and have to pay. And get an explanation from the vet of why it’s an emergency.

@Flacon67 since your parents don’t care it’s time to do 1 of 2 things. 1. Step up and get a job. Any job even delivering newspapers or cutting grass so you can pay for vet bills. Or 2. As others have said give your chams to someone that can care for them.

Me being me I wouldn’t of cared what my parents said. I would of got on my bike last night and went to the vet and called my parents from there. Guaranteed they would come and have to pay. And get an explanation from the vet of why it’s an emergency.
we ended up putting her down, vet said to this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom