HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake them again. Tell them that the animal that is under their care is going to die if they dont do something. Emergency vets exist for this reason.
man i wish i could i don’t want to get in trouble they don’t rly care about my stuff, man it’s 11 i just AHHHH, look ik that it sounds a lot easier, but they passed out on the couch. like they wouldn’t understand.

it’s not that easy, one both parents asleep, 2 it’s 11:21 where i am like past curfew, ik i didn’t do anything wrong and rn i can’t fix it i don’t got any power in just as scared as the chameleon, i can’t do anything rn, but wait and at this point my dad is mad at me for waking up my mom twice already guys idk what to say
You tell them you allowed me a minor to by this animal now claim your part of this responsibility and take my pet to the vet!

I would respect me son if he came into my room telling me this about his pet

Ok honey, we know you’re young and scared. But for the better health of your beloved chameleon, balls up and go wake your parents and tell them that if they don’t do something now that your pretty $200+ lizard and set up are worthless and that money is wasted for nothing. Your parents spent this money, I doubt they will let it go to waste. And for the love of your lizard, SHOW YOUR PARENTS THESE MESSAGES! Wake your parents up. You getting in trouble with them is nothing compared to losing a member of your family, no matter how short their time has been in your care!

Ok honey, we know you’re young and scared. But for the better health of your beloved chameleon, balls up and go wake your parents and tell them that if they don’t do something now that your pretty $200+ lizard and set up are worthless and that money is wasted for nothing. Your parents spent this money, I doubt they will let it go to waste. And for the love of your lizard, SHOW YOUR PARENTS THESE MESSAGES! Wake your parents up. You getting in trouble with them is nothing compared to losing a member of your family, no matter how short their time has been in your care!
your right? maybe i can stay awake until they go to their room? and then ask them but fr man they ain’t gonna drive me, they don’t even care, it makes me mad my dad has koi ljke expensiev one, like he has birth certificates for them like he has syringes for them, and i can’t take my pet to the vet,

Here is the reality if the situation--without care right now the chameleon will die. I know you are young, and this forum has tried to help you many times. Please take this as an understanding that if you are not able to provide the proper care for an animal--especially in an emergency-- then you should not have one. Please rehouse your other Male chameleon and be sure you dig up those eggs and dispose of them properly as they are likely fertile.

A hard decision will need to be made and I am in agreement with the other forum members that you should consider euthanasia to spare her pain.

Here is the reality if the situation--without care right now the chameleon will die. I know you are young, and this forum has tried to help you many times. Please take this as an understanding that if you are not able to provide the proper care for an animal--especually in an emergency-- then you should not have one. Please rehouse your other Male chameleon and be sure you dig up those eggs and dispose of them properly as they are likely fertile.

A hard decision will need to be made and I am in agreement with the other forum members that you should consider euthanasia to spare her pain.
why would i rehouse my male? he is fine i believe

your right? maybe i can stay awake until they go to their room? and then ask them but fr man they ain’t gonna drive me, they don’t even care, it makes me mad my dad has koi ljke expensiev one, like he has birth certificates for them like he has syringes for them, and i can’t take my pet to the vet,
Then you tell them you will walk if it means you get the treatment and help your family member deserves.

Honey, that is nothing compared to loving a chameleon pet. These things will be returned! The life of your animal will not once she has passed, and nothing can replace the gaping hole she will leave in your heart when she dies

Honey, that is nothing compared to loving a chameleon pet. These things will be returned! The life of your animal will not once she has passed, and nothing can replace the gaping hole she will leave in your heart when she dies
Amen. and you know ima go get them rn i think i’m rly scared tho, but fr if i get in trouble i’ll be rly upset and the thing will die but in return they will feel sorrow for me and idk

so let’s talk if they did get mad, i would one phone taken, 2 wouldn’t have with fiends, 3 xbox gone, 4 and a cham dead
If these things are more important to you than the life of an animal that you took in to your care then you really shouldn't even need to ask why you should rehome your male. This is incredibly naive and shallow, even for a 13 year old kid. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the dying animal in your house.

If these things are more important to you than the life of an animal that you took in to your care then you really shouldn't even need to ask why you should rehome your male. This is incredibly naive and shallow, even for a 13 year old kid. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the dying animal in your house.
i just asked them, they literally don’t even care i’m soo pissed off rn i can’t do anything they waited to long i told them at 10 but they didn’t listen once again. they think they know more bc they can relate to other animals, i’m so triggered. i’m done i’ma go to bed thanks guys i’m sorry for not being enough. gn ttyl

i just asked them, they literally don’t even care i’m soo pissed off rn i can’t do anything they waited to long i told them at 10 but they didn’t listen once again. they think they know more bc they can relate to other animals, i’m so triggered. i’m done i’ma go to bed thanks guys i’m sorry for not being enough. gn ttyl

i’ll tell you if it makes it or not,

You need to stop asking them to take her to the vet and ask them to help you put her down so she isnt suffering.

You need to stop asking them to take her to the vet and ask them to help you put her down so she isnt suffering.
i can’t just put her down, no it’s not right there is a chance to get her alive so do it why cut my chances even more. look i can’t rn i’m tired i can’t do anything i’m sorry... i don’t even know how to put it down,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom