Hello from Northern Colorado

Hello all! I have become a sudden owner of four chameleons. I've owned a variety of animals in the past but these are my first chameleons. Two female panthers, a male panther, and a male veiled chameleon.

I'm happy to find what appears to be an active and current forum on these guys, thanks! I'll be reading up.

Welcome!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate! :)

Also, if you want a complete review of your whole setups, you are at the right place! :)

Wow. How does one suddenly get four chameleons for the first time!? Sounds exciting - and perhaps overwhelming.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it as useful as i have.

Just an update, a very nice member of this forum contacted me with congrats and they live in my area, offered their support. They are going to take the two girls for me, I do agree four is too much for a newbie such as me and the nesting/egg dropping scenario has me scared.

They will also give me a 101 on my current setup so hopefully the two boys will be more manageable and happy. No sense having too many than I can care for/spoil properly.

This site is so wonderful. I hope one day to be in a position to rescue and help others as they are.

Back
Top Bottom