Hatchlings are just the most amazing thing ever!!!

Sleeping angel!

20171203_104944.jpg

Thank you for the clarification! In my excitement with English as the third language I learned as a tenager I "oopsed" on the linguistics! My appology! I did not intend to insult your accomplishment! So, correction: "With the help and assistance of my magnificent wife and wonderful children we are the third group of breeders to have had luck hatching Parsonii Cristifers (due to our resesrch, determination, hard work, sacrifices and dedication)!" So then, are we the first to accomplish wild bread, captive hatched with Parsonii Cristifer?

Just curious, but what do you plan on doing with them since they are so precious and you won't sell them?
I am from Africa, we eat chameleons!!! Duh! ...... No way! That's a real distasteful joke, sorry! The plan is to get them amazing unrelated mates (such as the ones @Action Jackson is selling and such as what some other amazing people are currently incubating), breed them and sell some to you @CJ's Exotics and other people who have proven themselves to be responsible chameleon keepers and who have the means and experience to keep and truly enjoy chameleons as amazing as these tree jewels known as Calumma Parsonii Cristifer!

I am from Africa, we eat chameleons!!! Duh! ...... No way! That's a real distasteful joke, sorry! The plan is to get them amazing unrelated mates (such as the ones @Action Jackson is selling and such as what some other amazing people are currently incubating), breed them and sell some to you @CJ's Exotics and other people who have proven themselves to be responsible chameleon keepers and who have the means and experience to keep and truly enjoy chameleons as amazing as these tree jewels known as Calumma Parsonii Cristifer!
Or I’m coming for all them babies :love: . I’m going to be on that list !!. I will have a few years to get my acted together and drive Matt and Jessica more crazy then I already do hehe .

Back
Top Bottom