Hatchlings are just the most amazing thing ever!!!

Discussion in 'Chameleon Breeding' started by Matt Vanilla Gorilla, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Matt Vanilla Gorilla Chameleon Enthusiast

2. Kristen Wilkins

Kristen Wilkins Chameleon Enthusiast

Matt Vanilla Gorilla likes this.
  3. KeopiCat

KeopiCat Avid Member

Too cute for words

4. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

They look so old and wise but they are just little babies!

Kristen Wilkins and dshuld like this.
  5. Decadancin

Decadancin Moderator
    Staff Member

Is that one mine???? ;)

:D

6. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Speaking of, it is quite amazing how selfish one feels towards the little critters when you have something this rare!

Kristen Wilkins likes this.
  7. Action Jackson

Action Jackson Chameleon Enthusiast

Congrats again Matt.

Just for clarification, This is the is the 4th clutch hatched in the US that I know of with the other 3 being from captive bred Cristifers.

savage13 and Decadancin like this.
  8. Decadancin

Decadancin Moderator
    Staff Member

Understood. In your case I don't think it is selfish... I would say it's protective :). I would be too!

9. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

You hatchet 2 clutches correct?

10. Action Jackson

Yes

11. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Thank you for the clarification! In my excitement with English as the third language I learned as a tenager I "oopsed" on the linguistics! My appology! I did not intend to insult your accomplishment! So, correction: "With the help and assistance of my magnificent wife and wonderful children we are the third group of breeders to have had luck hatching Parsonii Cristifers (due to our resesrch, determination, hard work, sacrifices and dedication)!" So then, are we the first to accomplish wild bread, captive hatched with Parsonii Cristifer?

12. Action Jackson

Hatching any Parson's is an accomplishment. I didn't mention it to toot my own horn but just so we can keep the record accurate, at least until they are hatching with consistency. That's great you had your whole family involved. Good luck with the rest of them.

13. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Them human arm hair is such a obstacle! Hey at least it is something to hold on to!
    20171206_125406.jpg

14. dshuld

dshuld Established Member

Lol how adorable!!

15. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Avid Member

Just curious, but what do you plan on doing with them since they are so precious and you won't sell them?

16. kinyonga

kinyonga Chameleon Enthusiast

Geesh.....more photos eh???

17. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

I am from Africa, we eat chameleons!!! Duh! ...... No way! That's a real distasteful joke, sorry! The plan is to get them amazing unrelated mates (such as the ones @Action Jackson is selling and such as what some other amazing people are currently incubating), breed them and sell some to you @CJ's Exotics and other people who have proven themselves to be responsible chameleon keepers and who have the means and experience to keep and truly enjoy chameleons as amazing as these tree jewels known as Calumma Parsonii Cristifer!

18. Kristen Wilkins

:D

19. Kristen Wilkins

Or I’m coming for all them babies :love: . I’m going to be on that list !!. I will have a few years to get my acted together and drive Matt and Jessica more crazy then I already do hehe .

dshuld and Matt Vanilla Gorilla like this.
  20. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Sorry dear, I was born crazy!

dshuld likes this.