Hatchlings are just the most amazing thing ever!!!

Despite for x-rays she still had one egg in her, got septic and died! Was so sad! She seemed fine the one day and was dead in the bottom of her cage the next morning! Chameleons are so amazing at disguising illnes!

I am from Africa, we eat chameleons!!! Duh! ...... No way! That's a real distasteful joke, sorry! The plan is to get them amazing unrelated mates (such as the ones @Action Jackson is selling and such as what some other amazing people are currently incubating), breed them and sell some to you @CJ's Exotics and other people who have proven themselves to be responsible chameleon keepers and who have the means and experience to keep and truly enjoy chameleons as amazing as these tree jewels known as Calumma Parsonii Cristifer!
HAHA, nice joke, lol! Thanks for the comment, looks like I have to make a nice big enclosure for a 300-400 gram cristifer...I did not say anything...

Despite for x-rays she still had one egg in her, got septic and died! Was so sad! She seemed fine the one day and was dead in the bottom of her cage the next morning! Chameleons are so amazing at disguising illnes!
That is the unfortunate thing about exotics, happy, then dead. Don't parsonii have a lot of health problems in general, so that is one reason they require specialized care?

20171207_132836.jpg

Greetings People! I am 11 days old and loving life!

Praying for food:
View attachment 196176
"Dear God, who ever, where ever and what ever you are! This is Littlefoot praying. It has been awhile since I have seen any food! I am hungry! All I am praying for is one juicy fruit fly! Please!?" "Somehow I feel like my prayers are about to be answered!"
OMG I’m on my way for littlefoot maybe I can baby sit :D. YOU NAMED HIM :love: !!.

Back
Top Bottom