Has anyone got this?

I have three of them and my guys looked interested but I did not ever see anyone drink for them. We got really tired of cleaning them all the time so my husband stored them in the garage. I might put them back up and give them another try.

That is a cool idea! Being in the saltwater industry I know that most small pumps don't last very long before they start to get really loud or break or worse leak voltage.

Does it have an option to take batteries or is it only powered by the mains ? Thanks in advance Pete

Does it have an option to take batteries or is it only powered by the mains ? Thanks in advance Pete

It's only powered through an electrical cord. The cord has a switch to turn it on and off. So you either have to make a hole in your screen or as I did and run it through the bottom door corner which is cracked open a little. Making the cord removable would be a + for future redesigns I think. But Honestly, I'm having issues with the flow on mine. It has 4 holes from which water flows, but only one is flowing correctly.

I have three of them and my guys looked interested but I did not ever see anyone drink for them. We got really tired of cleaning them all the time so my husband stored them in the garage. I might put them back up and give them another try.

Mine is also being "stored" in the garage. When I received it I tested it out before I put a hole in my cage for the cord. It was noisy and obnoxious. I will continue with a dripper and mistking to ensure proper hydration.

it seems like a great idea, i have a fountian for my cats and they seem to enjoy the fresh water flow but the video makes it seem very loud. and with the only option being the poke ANOTHER hole into the mesh, I would shoot them an email asking about an alternative battery option. I wonder if solar powered would work due to the uvb?

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm just gonna hold off on this

good idea. they only just started selling them in my LPS. i havent really read any positive experiences with it just complaints about it needing frequent cleaning. i stick to the dripper and heavily misting 2x's per day. Some people prefer automatic misters but i didn't bother buying any of those either because the nozzels get clogged

Back
Top Bottom